The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Alten Corimont|
|Location||North of the docks|
She's wearing Senil Fenrila's clothes.
- "Hands off unless you want a stump. This gerent's armor is mine.
Want to bet how many days he'll last in the stocks? I can't wait. I want to snatch those fine pants off his corpse!"
- There's a gerent in the stocks?
- "Yes, maybe. He works for the vicecanons. Another Dark Elf sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
It's a good nose. I could use it to make a fine necklace."
- Where can I find him?
You can ask her more questions.
- "The stocks are south of that beached hulk called the Blasted Breton. You can't miss it.
In a few days, the smell will lead you there. And no taking his pants. Those are mine!"
- Do you know why he came here?
- "Because he's a spy. Why else would he be here? He was blathering about our duty to Shadowfen. He was spying. It's obvious.
Never trust a Dark Elf, especially my mates. They're proven pirates, ain't they?"