|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
The Forlorn One is a Dunmer Spirit found in the town of Selfora. He remembers very little of who he was in life besides serving to protect Selfora, and helps you in removing the presence of Magistrix Vox.
- Restless Spirits: Escort a wounded citizen to safety.
- Rescue and Revenge: Rescue the trapped citizens of Selfora.
- "When Saint Veloth came to Resdayn, what Morrowind is now, he planted the seeds of his homeland. Only the Tree of Summerset survived. This temple was built around it.
- Strange. Why do I remember this clearly when all else is fog?"
- I'll find this decanter.
During the vision of the past, where the Forlorn One meets with Magistrix Vox:
- Forlorn One: "Praise to the Three, Magistrix Vox. To what do we owe the honor of your visit?"
- Magistrix Vox: "Behold! I bear the Hammer of Veloth, priest. I have come to rally my people against the taint of the Three."
- Forlorn One: "What are you saying, Vox? Have you gone mad?"
- Magistrix Vox: "Mad? You want to see mad? Let me show you true madness..."
- The Forlorn One is the spirit of the late Tidyn Arthalen.