The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Fort Greenwall was built to guard the road between Riften and Windhelm, but it was sacked by the Akaviri army during the recent invasion, and has yet to be refurbished and regarrisoned by the Ebonheart Pact.
|Bandit Hunters, Bandit Menders, Bandit Rogues, Bandit Strongarms, Bears, Uggurek the Vile, Wolves|
|Stony Basin, The Rift|
|North of Riften|
- Breaches of Frost and Fire: Seal time rifts which have appeared across Skyrim and Morrowind.
- Drink, Drink, and Be Merry: Investigate a keg of enchanted wine found in a bandit lair.
- Finding Winter's Hammer: Recover Winter's Hammer from bandits at Fort Greenwall.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Fort Greenwall.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Fort Greenwall Explorer||10||Explore and clear Fort Greenwall.|