Online:Consuming Darkness (skill)

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
ON-icon-skill-Shadow-Consuming Darkness.png Consuming Darkness
Line Shadow
Line Rank 12 Cost 200 Ultimate
Cast Time Instant Duration 12 seconds
Target Area
Area 5 meters
Morphs
Morph ON-icon-skill-Shadow-Bolstering Darkness.png Bolstering Darkness
Major Protection remains on you and your allies even after leaving the area.
ON-icon-skill-Shadow-Veil of Blades.png Veil of Blades
Enemies in the area take damage over time.
Consuming Darkness: Duration: [10 / 10.7 / 11.3 / 12] seconds.
Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies by 70% and granting you and your allies Major Protection, reducing your damage taken by 30%. Allies in the area can activate the ON-icon-synergy-Hidden Refresh.png Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70%, and healing them for 24936 Health over 4 seconds.
Bolstering Darkness: Duration: [13 / 14 / 15 / 16] seconds.
Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies by 70% and granting you and your allies Major Protection while inside the ring and even after leaving it, reducing your damage taken by 30%. Allies in the area can activate the ON-icon-synergy-Hidden Refresh.png Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70%, and healing them for 24936 Health over 4 seconds.
Veil of Blades: Duration: [13 / 14 / 15 / 16] seconds.
Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies by 70%, dealing [2857 / 2886 / 2919 / 2949] Magic Damage to them every 1 second, and granting you and your allies Major Protection, reducing your damage taken by 30%. Allies in the area can activate the ON-icon-synergy-Hidden Refresh.png Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70%, and healing them for 24936 Health over 4 seconds.

Consuming Darkness casts an aura of protection over the area and slows down enemy movement in the area. Allies with low Health can activate the ON-icon-synergy-Hidden Refresh.png Hidden Refresh synergy, which grants them Invisibility, increases their movement speed, and restores their Health for 4 seconds. The Bolstering Darkness morph reduces your damage taken by a greater degree, while Veil of Blades adds damage over time to enemies in the area.

Notes[edit]

  • Bolstering Darkness is a recommended morph for the Living Shadow build.

Patch Notes[edit]

This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.