The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Eidolon's Hollow, at the northwestern Daedric pavilion|
- Into the Mouth of Madness: Lower the wards to enter Vox's lair.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Body Slam
- The ogrim charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies as indicated by a red rectangle. If the ogrim does not hit anything, it will be set off balance.
- The ogrim stomps its foot dealing moderate physical damage in a large area around itself as indicated by a red circle.
- Boulder Toss
- The ogrim throws a rock at a target, dealing moderate physical damage and knocking enemies back as indicated by a red circle. You can block to prevent the stun.
- If low on health, the ogrim will beat its chest to heal itself up. This spell can be interrupted to set it off balance.