This article is about the Ayleid ruin. For the unrelated camp, see Sercen Camp.
|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||10|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
(1 boss-level Bandit)
|1 boss-level Chest 01|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Red Ring Road and Silver Road crossroads|
- According to the Adabal-a, it was once used as an Ayleid torture chamber for unruly human slaves.
- Sercen also appears in The Elder Scrolls Online.
There is nothing of particular notice outside: only two bedrolls to sleep in and some miscellaneous storage. It is otherwise advisable to go straight into the dungeon.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 8, 25
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Sercen (editor name SercenMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 60 feet away.
- 0-2 Marauder Enemies (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Marauder, 25% Dog) are near the entrance
- 1 Road Creature (Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Green Stain Cup plants, 3 Monkshood plants, and 4 Summer Bolete plants
- 2 bedrolls are at locations b on map
Zone 1: Sercen
This ruin is essentially one large room. In the corridor between the entrance and the main room be cautious about the tripwire at D, which in turn triggers a swinging mace trap (C). After passing these obstacles, some bandit opposition will likely be met. Before the large chamber is a smaller one, enclosed by two locked gates, E and F, (although you will only need to pick one open to gain access). It contains a minor loot chest and one of the nearby bandits may spawn inside. A bandit may be sleeping in the bedroll (b) just in front of gate E if you get lucky.
It is advisable to try and fight the enemies in the first half of the room as to not find yourself fighting against up to 5 enemies at the same time. Stay on the right side of the room and claim the Welkynd Stones from their pedestals or off the ground. The far end of the room holds the Bandit Ring Leader (A), the boss-level chest (B) and a bedroll (b). Stay on the left side of the room and head toward the small room in the left corner that contains a minor loot chest. Collect any remaining Welkynd Stones from the left side of the room, retrace your steps to the entrance, and leave through Out.
- 1 boss-level Bandit at location A on map
- 1 archer Bandit
- 4 melee Bandits
- 1 boss-level Chest 01 (Bandit variety; locked) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 10 Welkynd Stones (7 are conveniently located on their pedestals, 2 can be found at the base of their pedestals and the last one near the boss-level chest)
- 1 Swinging Mace trap at location C on map. Activated by a Tripwire trigger, D, at the top of the stairs.
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 2 Gates at E and F (both locked)
- 2 bedrolls at locations b on map