Oblivion:Quickwater Cave

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
OB-mapicon-Cave.png
Cave:
Quickwater Cave
(view on map)
# of Zones 2
Occupants
Monster Enemies
Console Location Code(s)
QuickwaterCaveExterior, QuickwaterCave, QuickwaterCave02
Region
Nibenay Basin
Location
Northwest of Cheydinhal, South of Lake Arrius
Quickwater Cave, with Cheydinhal in the background

Quickwater Cave is a medium-sized cave north of Cheydinhal containing monsters. It contains two zones: Quickwater Cave and Quickwater Sump.

Notes[edit]

Exterior[edit]

Key to Maps
Map of Quickwater Cave, Exterior

Zone 1: Quickwater Cave[edit]

Quickwater Cave

Quickwater Cave is a fairly unremarkable cave as it contains a huge concentration of enemies compared to the available profits. Once you go into this cave, it is advised that you go straight ahead and do not fight the enemies in the dead-end room to your right, as there is no loot to be gained. All other enemies are worth fighting, because they are guarding the sparse amount of treasure chests. There are two partially submerged rooms in this zone, the hallway before door C, leading to the next zone, Quickwater Sump, and the dead-end room that contains neither loot nor enemies. There is no loot to be found in these underwater sections, and water breathing is not required.

Occupants:

  • 7-9 Monster Enemies (each 80% probability Monster, 20% Rat)

Treasure:

Doors and Gates:

  • There are two doors in/out of this zone

Zone 2: Quickwater Sump[edit]

Quickwater Sump

The primary use for this zone is to acquire the minor loot chest in the second room, which is floating in the air pocket at the room's ceiling. This zone has water in all its rooms, the first room has the least, up to about chest level, but all the other rooms are almost completely filled with water. Water-breathing is beneficial, but it is by no means required because of several air pockets, and you can easily travel from one air pocket to another without running out of air. There is no loot to be found underwater, only Cairn Boletes and slaughterfish, so after you get the minor loot chest it is suggested that you leave this zone.

Occupants:

Treasure:

Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Quickwater Cave