Oblivion:Mongrel's Tooth Cave

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
Mongrel's Tooth Cave
(view on map)
# of Zones 1
Monster Enemies
Console Location Code(s)
MongrelsToothCaveExterior, MongrelsToothCave
Colovian Highlands
North of Kvatch
Mongrel's Tooth Cave

Mongrel's Tooth Cave is a small cave north of Kvatch containing monsters. It contains only one zone, Mongrel's Tooth Cave.



Key to Maps
Map of Mongrel's Tooth Cave, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -34, 6
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Mongrel's Tooth Cave (editor name MongrelsToothCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 40 feet away.
  • 1 Wilderness Creature (Highlands variety) is near the entrance
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Motherwort plants and 3 Viper's Bugloss plants

Zone 1: Mongrel's Tooth Cave[edit]

Mongrel's Tooth Cave

Mongrel's Tooth Cave is a fairly unremarkable cave and contains quite a bit of opposition compared to the amount of available treasure. Upon entering from door Out, proceed forward through a semi-large room with a locked chest. Following the path lands you near a bonfire in a huge room with two minor loot chests and tunnels leading north and south. You will have to backtrack to this room regardless of your choice of route; heading north gives you the largest area to explore and the biggest amount of chests and enemies. The southern tunnel will net you a single chest and encounters with a few hostile inhabitants. When all is said and done, backtrack to the room with the intersection for the last time, then leave the cave the same way you came.


  • 8-15 Monster Enemies (each 80% probability Monster, 20% Rat)


Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside