Oblivion:Mongrel's Tooth Cave
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North of Kvatch|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -34, 6
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Mongrel's Tooth Cave (editor name MongrelsToothCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 40 feet away.
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Highlands variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Motherwort plants and 3 Viper's Bugloss plants
Zone 1: Mongrel's Tooth Cave
Mongrel's Tooth Cave is a fairly unremarkable cave and contains quite a bit of opposition compared to the amount of available treasure. Upon entering from door Out, proceed forward through a semi-large room with a locked chest. Following the path lands you near a bonfire in a huge room with two minor loot chests and tunnels leading north and south. You will have to backtrack to this room regardless of your choice of route; heading north gives you the largest area to explore and the biggest amount of chests and enemies. The southern tunnel will net you a single chest and encounters with a few hostile inhabitants. When all is said and done, backtrack to the room with the intersection for the last time, then leave the cave the same way you came.
- 1 Chest 01
- 5 Chests 02 (3 locked)
- 2 Chests 03
- The following plants will always be found: 5 Cairn Bolete plants and 12 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside