|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Undead)
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southwest of the Imperial City, near the junction of the Gold Road and the Red Ring Road|
- The levers that open the gates at E and F will each work only once, meaning that part of the fort is only accessible the first time you explore it. If you return and try to use the levers you will get a message, "The lever is stuck and will not budge." To exit the fort on subsequent visits you must backtrack from the lever.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -2, 10
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Virtue (editor name FortVirtueMapMarker). The entrance door is NNE of the marker, 110 feet away.
- 1 Imperial Legion Soldier is near the entrance
- 2-3 Mud Crabs are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Plains variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Nirnroot is at location N on map
- The following scrolls can be found near the entrance: 1 Shadow Shape scroll
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Fly Amanita plants, 6 Monkshood plants, 6 Sacred Lotus plants, 1 Summer Bolete plant, and 9 Water Hyacinth plants
- Wayshrine of Dibella is at location W on map
Zone 1: Fort Virtue
The gate at E forces you to go through this dungeon in a counterclockwise direction. On your first time here, after reaching the boss chest (B) you will be able to open the gates at F and E using the adjacent levers (cyan dots) and quickly get back out of the dungeon. On subsequent trips, however, you will be forced to go back around the long way because the gates F and E will not open.
- 1 boss-level Undead at location A on map
- 1 Undead (always best possible level)
- 6 Undead Enemies (each 83% probability Undead, 17% Rat)
- 1 boss-level Chest (Undead variety; locked) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01
- 2 Chests 02
- 2 Chests 04
- 2 Coffins 02
- 4 Dart traps at location D on map. There is no need to go through these dart traps: on the other side there are just two coffins containing clutter (bones, cheap clothes). However, the darts can on occasion be used to your advantage: they can be used to kill the enemy who spawns behind them.
- 3 Swinging Mace traps at C, along a bridge. Each of these traps is activated when you walk under it. If you are running fast enough you will completely avoid them.
Doors and Gates: