Morrowind:Sarano Ancestral Tomb
This article is about the Sarano tomb. For Serano tomb, see Serano Ancestral Tomb.
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Sarano Ancestral Tomb|
|Ascadian Isles, [1,-4]|
You are sent here by the Fighters Guild to kill the hunger. This unique hunger holds the Sarano Ebony Helm. Inside, there are also six undead, a Dreugh Shield, some other minor equipment, the Book of Life and Service, quite a few ingredients (including a portion of Moon Sugar, Fire Salts, Daedra Skin and a Diamond found on the floor in the last room next the hunger), and two keys (to the chests in the far back of the tomb and to the locked door that the hunger is behind).
There are six known members of the Sarano family:
- Dolmesa Sarano, a battlemage working in Halit Mine, located northeast from Ghostgate
- Gomeso Sarano, a trader in Vivec St. Delyn Canton
- Lloros Sarano, a priest, Kinsman and one of the major quest givers for House Redoran
- Relyn Sarano, a drillmaster and Hireling of House Hlaalu at Arvel Plantation
- Thelvamu Sarano, a bandit in Hlormaren
- Venasa SaranoTR, a commoner in Mournhold, Godsreach
- The Hunger here is much weaker than standard Hungers and won't be hostile until provoked. It doesn't use magic and its melee attack and hit points are about 1/3 of the normal values. You'll still need a silver or better weapon to hit it though.