|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Eydis Fire-Eye at the Guild of Fighters in Balmora for orders.
- Go to Sarano Ancestral Tomb and kill a hunger that has violated the tomb.
- Return to Eydis Fire-Eye for your reward.
Eydis Fire-Eye in the Balmora Guild of Fighters tells you that a hunger has violated the Sarano Ancestral Tomb. You are to kill the hunger and return.
Hunger in the Sarano Tomb
The tomb is over the hill southeast of Moonmoth Legion Fort between the Ashlands and Lake Amaya (you'll find it just to the north of the Fields of Kummu shrine along the main road). The hunger should be found behind the locked door in the tomb. Until you attack it, it won't be hostile. It is much weaker than standard hungers. It doesn't use magic and its melee attack and hit points are about a third of the normal values. You'll still need a silver or better weapon to hit it though.
After you kill the hunger, return to Eydis for your 1,000 gold reward.
- If you stop by and ask about the Sarano Tomb at the Moonmoth Legion Fort, you will get more detailed directions to the tomb.
- The hunger is carrying the Sarano Ebony Helm, which you can loot after you've killed it.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Hunger in the Sarano Tomb (FG_HungerLoose)
||Eydis Fire-Eye told me a Hunger is loose in the Sarano Tomb which is over the hills southeast of the Fort Moonmoth between the Ashlands and Lake Amaya. I am ordered to travel to the tomb and kill the Hunger.
||Eydis Fire-Eye thanked me for slaying the Hunger and paid me 1000 gold.