Skyrim:Night Eye (effect)
Improved night vision for <dur> seconds.
Night Eye allows the caster to see in the dark, making the entire field of view brighter. It is of limited use during the day time.
The only way to acquire Night Eye in Skyrim is a lesser power, meaning that only the following character types have access to it:
- Khajiit, through the Night Eye lesser power (FormID
- Vampires, through the Vampire's Sight lesser power (FormID
- Werewolves, through their version of the Night Eye lesser power (FormID
0006b10e), though this power is not normally accessible.
As a lesser power, the effect can be cast as many times per day as desired.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Night Eye:
- Vision of the Tenth Eye. A spell that can be used by any character. Can only be found with an Illusion skill of 90.
- Night Eye can be used to negate the blinding effect caused by the Boots of Blinding Speed, an item added by the Netch Leather Armor Creation.