- For other quests with that name see Delivery (Hillevi) and Delivery (Sorex).
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
This is a radiant quest which you can receive from each and every one of the following six people. The item you need to deliver and the recipient are uniquely determined by the quest giver.
- Talk to any of the six quest givers to start the quest.
- Accept the quest to be given an item to deliver.
- Deliver the item to the target and receive your reward.
This quest begins once you have spoken to one of the quest givers listed above. These six people all have something that needs to be delivered but they haven't found the time to do it themselves. Asking how you can help will end with them giving you a unique item or note and tell you to deliver it to a correspondent of theirs (as listed in the Target column). Once you have completed the delivery, the recipient will thank you and reward you with a leveled amount of gold to end the quest.
- Only one radiant quest of this type can be assigned at any given time. You must clear the radiant quest from your miscellaneous quests in order to be eligible to receive another of the same type.
- Because this is a favor quest which affects the quest giver's disposition, it will count towards the "Help the People" part of the thane quest for the quest giver's hold.
- Aeri will only give this quest if Skald is Jarl of the Pale.
- Although the quest data suggests that Giraud/Quintus should have a larger reward, since the related dialogue script fields are named FavorRewardGoldLarge, the script properties are both filled with the same value as all the others: FavorRewardGoldSmall.
- It is possible to get a quest objective in your journal different from the one you were given by the NPC (e.g., Sondas gives you his note, but your journal guides you to deliver Adonato's book). As a result, you will be unable to resolve either quest, and you will therefore not be able to get any more delivery quests. The only way to resolve this on non-PC versions is to restore from a previous save. ?
- Alternatively, you can open the console and enter
setstage favor001 20, which will complete the quest (although you will not get the reward). The NPC from whom you would have gotten the incorrectly-journaled quest will never give you his/her quest (as you just completed it). You can go back to the NPC from whom you got the incorrectly-journaled quest and get his/her quest again; note that you will receive another of his/her quest items, so you may need to use the console command
player.removeitem xxxx 1 to remove it from your inventory.
Objective 10: Deliver <Alias=QuestItem> to <Alias.ShortName=Target>
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.