Online:The Howling Sepulchers
- Undead overrun the Howling Sepulchers, a windswept burial grounds once sacred to the ancient Nedes.
|Draugr Archer; Draugr Bane; Draugr Mender; Draugr Wight; Harpy; Wolf; Skeletal Archer; Skeletal Soldier; Skeletal Warrior;|
|Upper Craglorn, Craglorn|
|Far eastern side of Upper Craglorn|
Used long ago by the ancient Nedes as burial grounds, the Howling Sepulchers are now occupied by undead, wispmothers, harpies, wolves and draugr. In order to clear the dungeon you need to defeat Rosathild, a powerful draugr, and Akiirdal, a resurrected dragon priest. A tame wolf named Shayla can also be found here.
Although described as Nedic in origin, the Howling Sepulchers have several interior elements distinctive of a Nordic tomb.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
- The Gray Passage: Gain the Stars' favor by completing this pilgrimage.
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear the Howling Sepulchers.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|The Howling Sepulchers Explorer||10||Explore and clear the Howling Sepulchers.|
- Prior to Update 12, this location was an instanced 4-player Group Delve.