|Location||Sanguinary Veins, Bloodroot Forge
Jarl's Hall, Falkreath Hold
In the Bloodroot Forge, Stoneheart summons multiple Stone Atronachs and will periodically revive them throughout the fight if they have died. In Falkreath Hold, Domihaus the Bloody-Horned will summon one Stone Atronach at a time when he calls forth the atronachs of each element. In Moongrave Fane, various Stone Atronachs serve the Hollowfang Clan.
Skills and Abilities
- Nirncrux Tremors
- The Atronach stomps the ground with its front two limbs, shaking it. The longer the Atronach is allowed to create the tremors, the more violent and threatening the quakes become.
- Stone Gaze
- A ranged attack where the Atronach shoots a boulder made of stone at a player, dealing a low amount of damage.
Unique Stone Atronachs
- Foundation Stone Atronach, a Stone Atronach found in Aetherian Archive.
- Risen Ruins, created in Moongrave Fane
- Moongrave Sentinels, Stone Atronachs serving the Hollowfang Clan
Quests Involving Stone Atronachs
- Blood for Blood: Neutralize an ancient forge and put an end to the evil plans of the Dreadhorn Clan.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- The Mage's Tower: Defeat the Celestial Mage to save her from the Serpent.
- The Sanguine Successor: Prevent a clan of vampires from draining the blood of a captured dragon.
- Generic Stone Atronachs were first introduced in Update 15. Before that, the Foundation Stone Atronach from Update 1 was the only named one.
- Galchobhar previously had two atronachs that he would continuously revive, and they would brace themselves by turning their stone black and eyes red and briefly halting their attacks when he threw his weapon.
- A Target Stone Atronach training dummy is present in the game files, but is yet to be available.
- Stone Atronachs are mentioned in the book Once.