|Location||Island at the end of the Sanguinary Veins, Bloodroot Forge|
Galchobhar is a Minotaur of the Dreadhorn Clan found in Bloodroot Forge. He is on island surrounded by molten nirncrux, guarding the entrance to the forge. When first encountered, a group of rebelling captives attempt to take him down before he smashes his cleaver, throwing them all into the lava.
- Blood for Blood: Neutralize an ancient forge and put an end to the evil plans of the Dreadhorn Clan.
- Pledge: Bloodroot Forge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Bloodroot Forge.
Skills and Abilities
- Constant fire damage caused by inflame/scorched earth and wake of fire
- Melee attack
- Fallen Rubble
- Rocks fall down onto the stones floating in the molten nirncrux
- Flames of Galchobhar
- If you jump back onto the island too early after the boss roars, you get burned up in the lingering flames.
- Inflamed Earth
- A geyser of molten Nirncrux appears near Galchobhar, spitting fire onto everyone in the party and dealing massive damage The tank must stand on these geysers and absorb the damage so no one else gets hurt.
- Scorched Earth
- Galchobar charges up his weapon and throws it, dealing a high amount of damage to anyone on the island
- Wake of Fire
- Galchobhar previously had two dormant stone atronachs on his island that he would start raising when he reached around 55% of his health. When they died, he'd continuously revive them, and they would become invulnerable by turning their stone black, eyes red, and briefly halting their attacks when he threw his weapon.