- 1 Amber Plasm
- 2 Arctic Rime
- 3 Blackmarrow Necromancer
- 4 Blood-Forged
- 5 Bright-Throat Scale
- 6 Crystalfrost
- 7 Dead-Water Scale
- 8 Decayed Zombie
- 9 Dreadhorn Shaman
- 10 Dro-m'Athra
- 11 Ebony Epidermis
- 12 Fabrication Sheath
- 13 Infernal Epidermis
- 14 Maormer Fish Skin
- 15 Marshmist Palescale
- 16 Meridian Purified
- 17 Mind-Shriven
- 18 Sable Man-Beast Skin
- 19 Sanctified Silver
- 20 Soul-Shriven
- 21 Spiderkith
- 22 Z'Maja's Shadow Skin
- Proudly display your victory in Mazzatun with this daub of glowing and magically-infused amber plasm!
Acquired by completing the Ruins of Mazzatun Challenger achievement.
- "I found the shipwreck locked in ice. The crew were all frozen and frostbitten, and I thought they were dead ... until they rose, frost-crusted and icy, and picked up their weapons." —Aelfrydda of Dawnstar
Arctic Rime is available as an Epic-level reward in Dragonscale Crown Crates, and can be purchased for 40 gems.
- Feel the uncanny power of Necromancy radiate from your very flesh with the eerie Blackmarrow Skin! It's as creepy as undeath itself, and a great conversation starter down at the tavern.
Awarded for completing the "Scalecaller Peak Challenger" Achievement.
- Blood. Nirncrux. Iron. Combined with the unholy rites of the Reachmen at the Bloodroot Forge, the result is a clinker-cracked, glowing-hot skin like no other: the Blood-Forged!
Available for purchase in the Crown Store for 1,200 .
- "Kaoc! That luridly patterned Scale Skin style worn by the Bright-Throats is far too gaudy. Could a serious person appear in public like that? I think not." —Jaxsik-Orrn of the Dead-Water Tribe
- "The Crystalfrost skin is a cosmetic Alteration spell that gives a mortal the appearance of a Frost Atronach. Why would a mortal want to look like a Frost Atronach? Don't ask me, I don't even like putting on makeup." —Gabrielle Benele, Mages Guild
Crystalfrost is an ice-themed skin acquired by completing the "Newly Charitable" achievement, which involves completing 12 New Life Charity Writs during the New Life Festival 2018. It can be seen on various frozen NPCs, such as Drodda's Apprentice, but also affects their armor and weapons.
- "Not to be overly critical, but in my opinion the shadowy Scale Skin of the Dead-Waters is entirely too austere. Though it is, I admit, simple and elegant." —Xukas
- Decayed Zombie: the skin condition no amount of Lillandril Moisturizing Lotion can cure! Pairs well with Worm Cult style armor.
- Those who assist in the dark rituals of the Dreadhorn Reachclan must first coat their skin in a chalky whitewash, and then draw scarlet sigils of power upon it in a thick paint mixed of nirncrux and blood.
Awarded for completing the "Falkreath Hold Challenger" Achievement.
- One who wears this skin adopts the eerie appearance of a dro-m'Athra or Bent Cat, an evil ancestor spirit of the Khajiit.
- Never trust an alchemist with a Daedric scroll—you might end up with skin that's the color and hardness of Ebony! Unless you think that's a good idea, of course.
The Ebony Epidermis skin was available for a limited time and has not been available since it's initial release to the store. It was available from August 10, 2017 through August 14, 2017. It is seen on Stonefiends in Vassir-Didanat Mine.
- Proudly display your victory in the Halls of Fabrication with this sheath of burnished bronze!
Awarded for completing Veteran Halls of Fabrication.
- Look like an ever-burning Flame Atronach from Oblivion with the Infernal Epidermis, a smoking-hot skin of fire, ash, and charcoal.
This Apex-level reward is found in Flame Atronach crates. While it appears bright, it does not emit light.
Maormer Fish Skin
- It's said that under certain conditions the Maormer, like chameleons, can change the appearance of their skin. Emulate that legendary ability with this blue-scaled Fish Skin.
- Most Argonians live above ground, where the sun can shine on the leaves of their Hists, but some, strange and reclusive, live in subterranean caverns. Over time their scales grow as pale as marsh mist.
Marshmist Palescale skin is an Argonian-themed skin. It is acquired by obtaining the "Blackrose Prison Conqueror" achievement in Blackrose Prison
- "Those who betray their oaths to the Lady of Infinite Energies will be purged of their corruption, lustrated and Purified so they can endure to fulfill their vows ... forever." — Sayings of Valasha
- This costume gives the wearer the appearance of those tragic mortals whose will and mentality have been stolen by Molag Bal.
Sable Man-Beast Skin
|This article could benefit from an image of:
The skin in-game
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- As a murderous beast who lurks in the darkness, to become the color of shadows is only natural. As natural as the blood of the innocents that drips from your claws.
Acquired for completing the Moon Hunter Keep Challenger achievement.
- Shine with the radiance of the purified Saints of the Asylum Sanctorium with this sheen of silvery skin.
Acquired by defeating Saint Olms, Saint Llothis, and Saint Felms in the same fight in Veteran Asylum Sanctorium.
- Donning this costume gives the wearer the guise of one of the Soul-Shriven, Molag Bal's slaves in his Oblivion plane of Coldharbour.
A Soul Shriven skin can potentially be earned by completing the Barathrum Centrata event in the Imperial Sewers, as part of the Imperial City DLC. It is a very rare drop of the event's final boss, the Simulacrum of Molag Bal.
- Kissed by spider, Spiderkith, Daedric legend, tale, and myth!
Acquired by completing the Cradle of Shadows Challenger achievement.
Z'Maja's Shadow Skin
- Z'Maja's powerful magic infuses those it touches with a tinge of shadow.