Online:Room to Spare
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Felande Demarie in Mara's Kiss Public House in Vulkhel Guard, The Rosy Lion in Daggerfall, the Ebony Flask in Ebonheart, the Abbey of St. Delyn in Vivec City, the Golden Gryphon in Alinor, or The Sugar Bowl in Rimmen.
- Obtain your inn room.
There are a number of ways to acquire this quest:
- Collect the free "Room to Spare" Housing Brochure from the Crown Store;
- Find the Housing Brochure located in many Banks;
- Visit Felande Demarie in Mara's Kiss Public House in Vulkhel Guard, The Rosy Lion in Daggerfall, the Ebony Flask in Ebonheart, the Abbey of St. Delyn in Vivec City, the Golden Gryphon in Alinor, or The Sugar Bowl in Rimmen.
- Locate Felande Demarie and talk to her about the house for sale, and complete the transaction.
- The property is now yours, and you receive the Anthology of Abodes Available for Acquisition, which lists many other Player Houses that can be bought across Tamriel.
- Completing this quest is required in order to purchase most other homes, so even if you do not particularly want the inn rooms (all of which are too small to do very much with), you should do the quest anyhow in order to enable you to purchase something more spacious. If nothing else, the inn rooms (like all housing) represent a free teleport from anywhere in the world without needing to exit a dungeon or find a wayshrine.
- If you want to acquire one of the DLC inn rooms, you must begin the quest in the appropriate city. Otherwise, you will earn the room that corresponds to your Alliance. You can only acquire one free inn room per character, but if you have one character in each Alliance and additional characters in any Alliance for the DLCs, you can acquire all of the rooms for free. And since like all homes they are shared across all characters in your account, you will then be able to access all of them with every character. Alternatively, you can purchase the other ones for 3,000 a piece.
- This quest was introduced in Update 16 and replaced A Friend In Need.
- Upon completion, the books Seeking Tenant!, and Anthology of Available Abodes can be found near to the quest giver.
|Room to Spare|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should travel to Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Ebonheart in Stonefalls, Vivec City in Vvardenfell, Alinor in Summerset, or Rimmen in Northern Elsweyr and speak to Felande about the inn room located within Mara's Kiss Public House, the Rosy Lion, the Ebony Flask, the Abbey of St. Delyn, the Golden Gryphon, or the Sugar Bowl.
Objective: Talk to Felande Demarie in Vulkel Guard, Daggerfall, Ebonheart, Vivec City, Alinor, or Rimmen
|Felande has offered me a free inn room at the Mara's Kiss Public House, The Rosy Lion, The Ebony Flask, the Abbey of St. Delyn, the Golden Gryphon, or the Sugar Bowl.
Objective: Talk to Felande Demarie
|I've agreed to become Felande's newest tenant. I should speak to her to finalize the deal.
Objective: Talk to Felande Demarie