Polymorphs are cosmetic collectables which visually transform your character completely. They take precedence over all other cosmetic and equipment items. Polymorphs were originally classed as costumes.
- "Yea, those brothers and sisters who have spoken the Litany of Blood may thereafter walk as Cadaverous Assassins, striking fear of loathsome death into the hearts of all who behold them."
Unlocked by completing the Litany of Blood achievement.
- "It seems that permanent residence within a titanic factotum wears heavily upon one. A vacation, then, may be better for the soul in the end."
Found rarely in Asylum Sanctorium, in the hardest configuration of Veteran Mode. Overrides any equipped personality too.
- This guise makes the wearer appear to have withered flesh beneath ancient Nord armor—perfect for lurking in tombs.
A draugr costume. Sold in the Crown Store for 1,000 .
- When Emperor Tarish-Zi returned out of the mists of the past, his ancient warriors rose from the dead to serve him as the stony Anka-Ra, undead that seemed hewn from rock itself. …It could be a good look for you.
The Dread Anka-Ra polymorph was available from the Crown Store for 1200 . It was retired from the store on April 4th, 2019.
- Abandon the false form of Nirn-Prior, ash-child, and assume the perfected figure of a Factotum! Move with clockwork precision and set aside the flaws of the et'Ada gears. Anuvanna'si! This Polymorph will also override any equipped Personality.
- The Barons-Who-Move-Like-This are paragons of the martial arts styles of Oblivion. They are also psycho-magical projections from the mind of Daedric Demiprince Fa-Nuit-Hen, his concept of perfect masters of combat.
- A Pumpkin Spectre is like a horrific figure from a skooma-induced nightmare! And with this costume, the wearer can take on the semblance of these dread monsters.
- The dark magic that makes a spectre animate a scarecrow is thought to be related to those spells that create lurchers from spriggans. Wherever they come from, this costume enables the wearer to appear to be one of these Scarecrow Spectres.
- This guise causes the user to take on the appearance of a living skeleton.
Before the Collections menu came out with Update 6, there were originally 3 different versions of the Gemstone of Skeletal Visage inventory item, each with a different level requirement depending on your alliance.
- Wear Hircine's Gift with pride as the leader of the lycanthrope pack with the Werewolf Lord polymorph. Time to howl!
A Werewolf Lord polymorph. Sold in the Crown Store for 1,200 .
Wraith of Crows
Wraith of Crows is a polymorph available for purchase from the Crown Store between January 25, 2018 and January 29, 2018. It costs 2000 Crowns.
- Xivkyn with exceptional mystical talents are subject to the horrific mental intrusions of the God of Schemes, shattering their mind and making them conduits for his dark visions. The Augurs are chief among these ravaged sorcerers.
The Xivkyn Augur polymorph is very rarely found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox/Greater Lockbox merchants.
- The dreadguards are the armor-clad shock troops of Molag Bal—utterly loyal, fearless, and bereft of the pedantic attitudes of the lesser Dremora-kyn.
The Xivkyn Dreadguard polymorph is very rarely found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox/Greater Lockbox merchants.
- Tormentors are those among the Xivkyn schooled in the anatomies of both mortals and Daedra, studying the arts of inflicting pain over several lifetimes of men and mer.
The Xivkyn Tormentor polymorph is very rarely found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox/Greater Lockbox merchants.