Online:Pledge: Imperial City Prison
- Kill Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor.
- Kill the Flesh Abomination.
- Kill Lord Warden Dusk.
- Defeat Lord Warden Dusk after burning the Warden's Tome.
Speak to Urgarlag Chief-bane and she will provide the details of her quest.
- What's the pledge today?
- "Imperial City Prison! The minions of Molag Bal made it their own. Nothing they like more than prisoners to torture. That dungeon's like a nightmare straight out of Oblivion now.
I want to see if Daedra can take as good as they can give. Interested?"
- And if I can handle more than that?
- "How's this for insult to injury? The Lord Warden obsessively keeps records of every indignity he's inflicted.
Wipe the record clean before you turn the tables on him."
- I pledge to explore the Imperial City Prison and return Undaunted.
Speaking to her before completing the quest will cause her to remark:
- "Those Daedra will strip you of everything you hold dear. Makes winning it back all the sweeter."
Travel to the Imperial City Prison and clear it of enemies. More details can be found on the page itself.
Burn the Warden's Tome.
- <There is an introduction to the warden's tome.>
"Actions beget consequences. The inmates shall pay for their crimes, endlessly. Here I record their pain so the final moments serve as example to all others who would travel the fruitless path.>
- <Burn the Warden's Tome>
Once complete, return to Urgarlag to claim your reward.
Once you have cleared the dungeon, you can speak to Urgarlag back at the Exclave:
- "You don't look dead enough for a Daedric plaything. I suppose you bested the Imperial Prison?"
- The Lord Warden has been defeated.
- "Now that's a thing to brag about. Did he start bawling like a whelp once he learned we mortals know a thing or two about pain?"
- Something like that. I take it that's worth something?
- "The Daedra never seem to stay down for long, but a reminder that we can hurt them is worth something.
Take your key and your cut. By tomorrow they may be back to get hurt again!"
If you completed Death Challenge for the pledge:
- "You burned the Warden's Tome and made a prisoner of him. Can't think of a more fitting end for that scum. Well done!
Take your prize! We'll see if you can outdo this feat tomorrow."
|Pledge: Imperial City Prison|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I have agreed to enter the Imperial City Prison in Imperial City. To be truly Undaunted I must destroy Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Flesh Abomination, and Lord Warden Dusk.
Objective: Kill Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor
Objective: Kill the Flesh Abomination
Objective: Kill Lord Warden Dusk
Hidden Objective: Enter Imperial City Prison in Veteran Mode
This time, Urgarlag Chief-bane has challenged me to read the Warden's Tome, and then defeat the Lord Warden. (This option appears if the dungeon is entered in Veteran Mode.)
Optional Step: Read the Warden's Tome and Defeat the Lord Warden
|Urgarlag Chief-bane is waiting to speak to me once again in my alliance capital.
Objective: Return to Urgarlag Chief-bane