|Home City||Port Hunding|
|Location||Alik'r Desert, Betnikh, Carzog's Demise, Daggerfall, Glenumbra, Sentinel, Stonetooth Fortress, Wayrest|
|Ship||The Spearhead, The Dawn Posset|
- Tip of the Spearhead: Steal some documents from a local thug.
- The Bloodthorn Plot: Retrieve a stolen object and discover why it was stolen.
- Carzog's Demise: Learn about an ancient and powerful Ayleid relic.
As you approach her location on the docks, you'll hear her and Captain Kaleen arguing:
- Lambur : "I'm sick of this island, Kaleen. I should be in Betnikh, visiting my people."
- Captain Kaleen : "Think, Lambur. How will we get there without a crew?"
If you try to speak to her before speaking to Kaleen, she'll gruffly tell you to "Speak to the captain. She's the one who likes to talk."
After rescuing Jakarn, she'll be waiting outside (?) where she'll say:
- "Hey! The captain's looking for you."
- What's going on?
- "Thanks to your work, we can go ahead with the heist. We've even got a few extra sailors clamoring to join our crew.
You should talk to the captain upstairs."
- I'll go speak to her.
- If you speak to her again, she'll only say "The captain's inside."
When leaving Stros M'Kai:
- "Captain Kaleen took her time getting off this damned island. Doesn't surprise me. Orc problems aren't her problems.
- But we'd be stuck here if not for your help. I won't forget that." verify that this right place for this dialogue
- "Well look who it is. Well met, my friend!"
- How have you been, Lambur?
- "Well enough. I can't say I'm proud of how things ended with Kaleen, but it had to happen. It was time to find my own path."
- Have you spoken with Kaleen at all since you left?
- "Just once. She offered to "help me but a ship." Can you imagine that? She kicks me off the Spearhead after eight years together and then has the nerve to tell me I can't cut it on my own."
- Maybe she genuinely wanted to help.
- "Oh, she's loyal enough, so long as you do exactly as she says. The moment she thinks you've turned on her she'll gut you like a snake.
I'm not interested in talking about Kaleen. Captain Marck is a bit rough, but I'm sailing with him for now."
When you arrive at the Sentinel Docks, they will be swarming with undead. Lambur will be one of the people protecting the ship.
- "I'll protect the ship and Captain Marck. None of these dead men are getting past me.
Get out there and deal with it. Do what you do best."
After you have stopped the attack, you can talk with her some more.
- "You did it. You always do. You have my thanks."
- What will you do now?
- "Secure the Dawn Posset. Protect her captain. Sentinel is not a place to leave your ship unattended, especially after the docks have been attacked.
This is my ship. My crew. I won't let anything happen to them."