- Old Adventurers: Help rescue a group of former adventurers.
- Plowshares to Swords: Convince an old warrior to abandon the plantation.
- A Predator's Heart: Help an old Argonian transform into a crocodile.
When he is rescued in Old Adventurers:
- Knarstygg:"You fight well! Thank you for freeing me, friend!"
Knarstygg can be found again, just outside the storehouse.
- "Ah, the young adventurer again. You remind me of the old days. So many stories I could tell, but you'll want to be leaving, of course.
- Well, we might be heading out too. Janne might be right about a curse here. Speaking of Janne, have you seen her?"
- Janne left. Dro-Dara thinks you should all leave.
- "He does? Imagine that. I was trying to think of how to convince him!
- That settles it then. If we're hitting the road though, I'll need my old gear. Recovering it will be easier said then done."
- Is there some way I can help?
- "There is. If I had my armor, my helm, and my axe, I'd do it myself, but that's the thing.
- When we retired here, I buried all my adventuring gear by the levee. Would you be willing to go out and get it for me?"
- I'll get your gear. Wait here.
After accepting to help, Knarstygg can be questioned further.
- "Missing dialogue"
- "I suppose they were thinking just to leave destruction in their wake.
- Even if they had sacked Wayrest, it's not like they planned to settle in these parts."
Once all his gear has been recovered:
- "Now there's a sight for some sore old eyes. I missed this stuff.
- You've done me a great favor by getting it back."
- I'm glad I could help.
- "Probably doesn't look like much to you, but this helm and armor withstood the blows of the Orc warlord Nahkdul, a Nord killer at Farrun. This axe lopped off that monster's misshapen head!
- I'll drink to those days. And more of them to come!"
A Predator's Heart
Knarstygg will ask the player to find Murk-Watcher.
- "Murk-Watcher has aged much in these last few years. She often seems confused about where she is.
- She can be incredibly stubborn too. Perhaps you could approach her about leaving?"
- I'll talk to Murk-Watcher
After helping Murk-Watcher, Knarstygg can be found in the storehouse alongside Dro-Dara, dressed in his old armor.
- "How do I look? had to stretch the leather straps a little to make the armor fit, but think I still make quite the impression.
- I'm ready for adventure...again. Perhaps we'll cross paths in the bottom of some dungeon, eh?"