|Location||Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Gold Coast Wayshrine|
- Filling the Void: One more soul needs to be sent to the Void to eliminate the powers threatening the Dark Brotherhood.
- The Wrath of Sithis: Ensure that the Black Hand's will is done at Knightsgrave.
- Questions of Faith: Help your fellow Brotherhood member regain their faith in the guild.
- "I see our family has grown. Good, good. But mind what you say. Our connection to the family is a closely guarded secret, and I prefer to keep it that way."
Filling the Void
When approached just prior to starting Filling the Void, she'll try to get your attention:
- "Assassin, they need you at the Sanctuary."
If spoken to:
- "There's something happening at the Sanctuary. That old crow, the Speaker, he asked for you specifically."
- Any idea what's going on, Grazda?
- "You killed the Black Dragon, right? My guess? It's time to murder the Primate of Akatosh."
- What makes you think that?
- "Everyone's getting ready for battle. Even Astara has left the Sanctuary. The only one still there is Speaker Terenus, and he asked that I send you to him as soon as I saw you.
- Best not to keep the Speaker waiting."
- I'll go see what Speaker Terenus wants.
When encountered inside the Cathedral catacombs:
- Captain Furia: "You have meddled in our affairs for the last time, murderers!"
- Grazda: "That one's trouble, Assassin. Prepare yourself for a real fight!"
- Furia, now backed by more soldiers: "Brotherhood dogs, this ends now!"
After killing Furia:
- Grazda, exhausted: "I could've handled those militant fools!... but I appreciate the help."
- Elam, entering: "I see I missed all the fun. Grazda, secure this chamber. Assassin, the Cathedral should be just up ahead. When you reach Artorius, I'll be right behind you."
When spoken to:
- "Are you still here? Don't you have a high-ranking religious leader to murder?"
- Why does Elam want you to wait here?
- "You're going to need all of us to face down Artorius. Someone has to make sure the path remains open for the others.
- Besides, the Speaker wants you to make this kill. If I got there first, Artorius would be dead before you could raise your blade."
- If you say so ….
- "Get moving, Assassin. I'm pretty sure Artorius isn't going to wait around while you dawdle. As soon as word gets to him that the Brotherhood is here, I expect he'll take off faster than a pig that wandered into a pork roast."
initiate dialogue? After you become a Silencer, Grazda can be found in the alchemy lab of the Gold Coast Sanctuary.
- "Astara seems more relaxed now that we're back to the usual murder and mayhem, wouldn't you agree?"
- "Perhaps the Speaker or Elam have something for you. It's entirely possible."
- "Astara was looking for Kor, have you seen him? Something about cleaning up after Hildegard."
You can also witness her conversations with other Dark Brotherhood members in the main hallway.
Grazda has trouble placing one of the new members.
- Amelie Crowe: "I heard there was some trouble at the Sanctuary. What did I miss?"
- Grazda: "Who are you?"
- Amelie Crowe: "Amelie Crowe."
- Grazda: "Are you new here?"
- Amelie Crowe: "I was around since … you know, nevermind."