The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Davon's Watch
|Location||Bal Foyen, Davon's Watch, Dhalmora, Smuggler's Tunnel, Stonefalls, Tamriel|
|Store||Dhalmora Fine Goods, Patience Breeds Wealth|
- "I have many fine goods, direct from Davon's Watch."
- What is Davon's Watch?
- "You're new to Stonefalls? One of the Bleakrock refugees? Then you'll need supplies, yes?
Davon's Watch is the closest town to this village. It's a hub for traders from across the Pact."
- You travel there often?
- "Once a month. I trade our guar hides and meat for smithed goods, fine tools, and luxuries.
- I used to bring back news from abroad, but people here aren't interested in much beyond their fields."
- How can I get to Davon's Watch?
- "It's to the west, just through the mountain pass. You can walk there in less than a day.
- Though with the Covenant's problems, I might just have to postpone this month's trip."
- Is there much business in this village?
- "I would make more elsewhere, especially in Ebonheart or Kragenmoor, but I've chosen to stay in Dhalmora.
- If one is patient, one can gain great treasures. So I hope, anyway."
- Why do you stay here?
- "Family. Why would I leave my clutch-mates? They love the mud's musk in Bal Foyen."
- "Forgive my wheezing. The road from Dhalmora is a long and my stock is ample. I could have loaded my burden onto a Guar, but I can't bring myself to do it. They look too much like family"
- How's business?
- "In Davon's Watch? Since the Covenant invasion, it's gotten better. We've got to boil a lot of guar hides to make armor for Pact soldiers.
- Don't ruin our profits by driving off the invaders too soon."