Eljhan is a Khajiit found in Rimmen. He is part of a gang of criminals that are searching for Jakarn when you first meet him. He and his partner Ak'an are lead by the criminal Tu'heiba. Eljhan is known to be "moon-touched", or a moon sugar addict, which gives him his jittery demeanor.
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
After you encounter Jakarn in Rimmen, Eljhan will appear along side his cohort, Ak'an. If you speak to him, he'll only say, "Scrawny! Stringy! Will … will cut his ears off! Cut, cut, cut!" apparently in regards to Jakarn.
Arrive at Darkpool Mine, and Tu'heiba and the gang will be waiting. Speak to him before speaking to Tu'heiba, and he'll say:
- "Jakarn! Where Jakarn? Stupid Breton! No tails to bite! None!"
Speak to him after and he'll say:
- "Tail! Where is Eljhan's—? There it is! Stupid tail! Stupid!"
Speak to him after returning from the mine and he'll say:
- "Stink! You stink like oil! Get, or I bite you! Bite, bite!"
Finally, speak to him after concluding with Tu'heiba and he'll say:
- "Get away! Go, fancy-face, or I bite you! Go!"
Go to the terrace under the Goiter's Gulp and Tu'heiba and her gang will be waiting:
- "Ak'an says you don't need biting. Fine. That's fine. If you find any sugar, bring it back, yes? Or I bite you!"