The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- These pits were originally carved out as salt and sulfur mines back in the days of the terrible Darloc Brae, who dedicated the digs to his Daedric patron, Merrunz. Abandoned for generations, the mines were recently reopened.
|Daedroths, Daegonic Alchemists, Daegonic Apprentices, Daegonic Pyromancers, Daegonic Razorclaws, Daegonic Spellblades, Ogrims|
Darkpool Mine is a cave in Northern Elsweyr containing salt and sulfur pits.
- Dousing the Daedric Flame: Douse daedric braziers to stop cultists from summoning hoards of Daedra.
- Iron in the Blood: Find a siegecrafter's companion and disrupt a cult's machinations.
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Darkpool Mine.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Darkpool Mine Explorer||5||Explore and clear Darkpool Mine.|