- Long, long ago, for reasons most have forgotten, Clan Direnni left Summerset and relocated to Balfiera Isle in the Iliac Bay. Ownership of the clan's abandoned real estate above the Diren valley has been locked in Elvish litigation ever since.
|Northeast of Shimmerene, south of Karndar Watch|
Direnni Acropolis is an abandoned settlement in the northern part of Summerset. It is safeguarded by the Divine Prosecution to make sure that any suspicious activity (or creatures) in the ruins remains contained. A bailiff of the Prosecution tells you about the curse laid upon the estate and a ghost residing deep within the estate catacombs.
- Direnni Acropolis Objective: Discover the origin of the Direnni Acropolis curse.
- Lauriel's Lament: Investigate an ancient curse at Direnni Acropolis.
- The Psijics' Calling: Seal time breaches on Summerset Isle, and join the Psijic Order.
(Found in the Catacombs)
- Lauriel a Direnni Ghost.
- Bailiff Erator
- Scout Ronyadil
- Quartermaster Linguvale
- Scout Landorganil
- Lady Adreana, a Wispmother
- Skeletal Archer
- Skeletal Berserker
- Skeletal Bruiser
- Skeletal Hedge Wizard
- Skeletal Knight
- incomplete list
- For more info about the prominent Direnni family, see the lore article.