- Though not as famous a kwama mine as Darkshade Caverns, Deepcrag Den's proximity to Mournhold makes for fresher eggs for the city's markets—an advantage over mines transporting eggs from farther away.
|South of Mournhold, north of the gate to Shadowfen|
Deepcrag Den is a kwama mine south of Mournhold, just north of the gate to Shadowfen. The kwama have recently gone berserk and have begun attacking the miners. As a result, the head of the mine, Boril Drelas, has ordered the evacuation into the settlement above. Several of the miners are still trapped inside the mine, however, and the local alchemist has asked for your assistance both in rescuing them, and discovering why the kwama have gone berserk.
A copy of Kwama Mining for Fun and Profit can be found in the barn.
- Deepcrag Den Objective: Help restore the Deepcrag Den kwama mine to working order.
- Search and Rescue: Help fumigate the kwama mine at Deepcrag Den.
- Carving Cuttle: Harvest kwama cuttle in Deepcrag Den.
- You Have to Break a Few: Deliver food to a dead man's mother.
Deepcrag Den People