|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
The Magister Curinure has asked I speak with him about the Mages Guild in the Vulkhel Guard guildhall.
- Talk to Curinure in the Vulkhel Guard Mages Guild.
- Join the Mages Guild.
In the Saint Delyn Canton of Vivec, a Mages Guild member named Curinure can inform you about the Guild:
- "Welcome. Are you here on Mages Guild business?"
- The Mages Guild?
- "Yes, of course! We're lorekeepers across the face of Tamriel. Guild members seek out books, tomes, and ancient scrolls in their travels. Why don't you speak with me for a moment? Perhaps you'd like to join!"
- Let's talk about the Mages Guild.
- "Always good to speak with another knowledge-seeker. Guildmaster Vanus will be pleased!"
- What can you tell me about the Mages Guild?
- "We're bookhunters, of a sort. We seek out new information, capture it in our libraries, and make copies for distribution across Tamriel.
- The Guild doesn't care about battlefields, or boundaries. Just knowledge and the acquisition of new tomes."
- What do I get in return?
- "We provide training in unique spells and abilities only available to members! And from time to time projects crop up for those with an adventuresome spirit.
- You may end up working with the Guildmaster himself!"
- Who leads the Guild?
- "Vanus Galerion, one of the founding members of this august body. Still holds the proud title of Guildmaster, overseeing every guildhall in Tamriel. He works with other ranking members, such as Telenger the Artificer, to ensure our future success."
- You're not affiliated with the Aldmeri Dominion?
- "We are neutral in the war between the three Alliances. While many of us here in Vulkhel Guard hold true to the Eagle banner, when we're on Guild business we kneel to no king or queen.
- That's why you'll see members of every race in our halls."
- I'm ready to join the Mages Guild.
- "Excellent! You are now a Student of the Mages Guild! Every book you find will now earn you reputation in the guild.
- I suggest you begin by talking to Valaste, our Mistress of Incunabula. She often has tasks for new recruits. Good luck!"
||I should find out what I can about the Mages Guild, and decide if the Guild is for me.
Objective: Talk to Curinure