Online:Black Gull Corsair
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Black Gull Corsair|
|Location||South Guard Ruins|
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "Why are you serving on a ship like the Cat Gut anyway? Ain't there Khajiit pirates you'd rather sail with?"
- Black Gull Mariner: "Khajiit would have signed on to the Perfect Pounce, but Captain Za'ji said this one was too handsome."
- Black Gull Corsair: "One of those types, huh? Was he wearing a poofy shirt too?"
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "I don't get it. What's looks got to do with sailing?"
Another interaction can be heard.
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "You don't feel guilty? Raiding your own kind?"
- Black Gull Mariner: "Would you ask that of another Man?"
- Black Gull Corsair: "Nobody asks me if I mind robbing Orcs."
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "Well, excuse me for asking."
As can a third.
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "What kind of stupid name for a ship is Cat Gut anyway?"
- Black Gull Mariner: "An offensive one."
- Black Gull Corsair: "Let's hear your idea then, smart-guy."
- Black Gull Swashbuckler: "When I get my own ship, I'm gonna call it the Sea Cad! Sounds pirate-y, right? Hey! Quit laughing!"