- To a devout Redguard, almost nothing is more repugnant than necromancy - which is why what happened in the place called Bahraha's Gloom was so long buried.
|West of Abah's Landing|
Bahraha's Gloom is a delve west of Abah's Landing containing Bleak Veil necromancers and undead. It is a defiled Yokudan temple, filled with Bleak Veil necromancers, undead Salt Catcher pirates, Mournful Aegises, and Necrotic Hoarvors.
Although visible in the first room, the skyshard can only be reached by means of a hidden passage just off the final chamber.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Bahraha's Gloom.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- Memories of Youth: Recover a lost engagement ring.
- A Secret Shame: Restore the great seal in Bahraha's Gloom.
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Bahraha's Gloom Explorer||5||Explore and clear Bahraha's Gloom.|
- An early development map in the game files name the map as Sep's Gullet.