The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Vault of Umbrage, Maelstrom Arena|
The Argonian Behemoth is a monstrous Argonian found in the Maelstrom Arena. During combat, the Argonian behemoth is accompanied by Argonian Minders. Early in the fight, it will cloak itself in a red layer that makes it slightly stronger.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
Skills and Abilities
- A very low-damage attack.
- Lingering Spit
- A range-based area of effect attack.
- Wrecking Bite
- Staggering Stomp
- Damage over time "Bleed" attack.
- Enraged Scream
- A very heavy damage attack. Visually, this attack is denoted by ground being disrupted radiating from the behemoth.
- In this arena, when afflicted with poison, it can only be cured by the green bubble-like circles at the ends of the arena. Note that they only appear twice during the round, so use this ability carefully.
- If you want to kill the Behemoth faster, it is suggested to activate the sigil of power and attack him before he activates his red layer.