|Archive 1: 2007 - 2008|
|Archive 2: 2008 - 2011|
- 1 Sir Roderic Bug
- 2 I Have NO Vision
- 3 Court of madnes? No but Sheogorath - YES!
- 4 Grammar
- 5 Arkays wayshrine on the map is non-existant?
- 6 Shrines
- 7 No Bodies
- 8 Talo's Shrine bug
- 9 Bug?
- 10 Mid Pilgrimage the Gods appear to have decided "eh close enough"
- 11 Mara's Shrine turned into Talo's Shrine.. wtf (update. Or so I thought)
Sir Roderic Bug
I followed each wayshrine as depicted on my map, and despite having completed them, I did not once meet Roderic along the way. Will this affect anything later? I maen, will he still join? 18.104.22.168 18:19, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- I haven't even met Sir Roderic once. I didn't know you were supposed to see him at the last wayshrine until you mentioned it now... So no, it won't affect the questline. ~ Dwarfmp 20:13, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- Sir Roderick doesn't join you. Meeting him isn't necessary in any way. --Legoless 20:20, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- You may find it helpful to follow Sir Roderic and talk to his squire. This will lead you to the way shrines and give you some helpful background information on him. --Obliviongamer 13:33, 2 July 2011 (UTC)
I Have NO Vision
I prayed at each of the nine wayshrines received the greater power (Pilgrams Grace) cast it and yet recieved no vision. What the @#$% — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 23:23 on 7 July 2011 (GMT)
- You haven't started the quest properly yet. If you pray at the wayshrines without starting the quest, that's what happens. You need to goto Anvil, and speak with that preacher, he will ask what kind of person oyu are, and give a few choices, you have to answer the correct one (it will let you keep answering) and then the quest "Pilgramige" will start. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 18:18 on 2 August 201 (GMT)
Court of madnes? No but Sheogorath - YES!
This is true that there is no text for court of madness, but it appears that if you are sheogorath you can say that you are (although he dissmisses you - saying - "If you say so it must be true" or something like that (i don't remember whatever but it is)). Unless i am wrong of course and i did imagined it. Whatever check it. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 12:59 on August 15, 2011
- Nope, I can't find any dialog referring to Sheogorath or the Isles, which makes sense with the being able to have either without the other. He only has the options listed on the page. --DKong27 Tk Ctr Em 19:11, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
A Sign of Things to Come needs comma control.
Arkays wayshrine on the map is non-existant?
Arkays wayshrine dosent exist! I swear to god Ive scounted the area half a million times and all I could find was the wayshrine to Kynarteh.
I had to set my stage to be I completed them all and now I found an arkay waysrhine the game refuses to admit that I've been to them all!
- No there aren't. You've simply found other shrines. See our rpeh •T•C•E• 09:08, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- A wayshrine map clains that there should be Mara's shrine at Kvatch, but it is replaced with a shrine of Zenithar for whatever reason. Actual shrine of Mara is placed near the road on north of Anvil, which is not shown on map which prophet gives you.
Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere, nor am I sure if it is relevant (IE: any quest critical items found as loot), but I have no bodies inside of the Anvil Chapel. This comes after talking to people in Anvil to get the quest started (Attack on chapel), then talking to the guard outside of the chapel, then talking to the prophet and exhausting his dialouge options, then talking to the guard once again (new versions of dialogue options), and FINALLY going inside. I noticed it when I saw the picture that is included with this article. That body is not strewn over the altar in my instance of Oblivion with KOTN installed and all DLCs enabled, all patches, but no Shivering Isles.184.108.40.206 10:36, 13 March 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure what could cause that. It sounds like a one-off glitch. Are you sure you hadn't previously entered the chapel? I think the bodies in there are quest items, and therefore permanent corpses in any case, so they shouldn't disappear. Unless of course you are running a mod that alters those NPCs so that their corpses will disappear. --Gaebrial 15:14, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
- I have the same issue. No bodies inside the chapel. Mostly clean install with backed up save games. Save game was after Cloud Ruler Temple point in main quest, already had Anvil house. Deactivated all mods and unofficial patches but no luck there. But loading an older save game (just before heading to cloud ruler temple, so martin/jauffre are following me) then I can go to Anvil and see the bodies, even with all mods and Shivering Isles. --220.127.116.11 06:40, 6 April 2013 (GMT)
- Same for me - on XBox 360, don't own a house in Anvil and still on The Path of Dawn (leaving the main quest for a bit) - the Prophet is there, dialogue works normally and quest seems to be working, but there are no bodies anywhere in the Chapel. --18.104.22.168 12:20, 6 September 2013 (GMT)
Talo's Shrine bug
I went on the pilgrimage, and have been to all the shrines (I used the one's on the map he gives you) and I'm finally at Talos, but I've activated it, and I'm not getting any message. Is my 2 infamy doing it?— Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 12 April 2012
- Hmm... No, it, shouldn't be. Try another Talos, or double check to make sure you've been to all of the shrines. —SkoomaManiac Talk ♫ Contribs 22:11, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
I have started the quest, but cannot find the Prophet. I have spoken to people, and they tell where to go etc. but while my quest marker does mark the spot in front of the Church, I cannot find the Prophet and he does not appear. I don't even find his bedroll. I have waited at all hours of the day. Is it possible he isn't even scripted into my game yet? Meaning, has a bug occurred where he doesn't appear because the game doesn't know if he should? — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 01:30 on 10 May 2012
- There's got to be a bug at work. Normally he appears there as soon as the plug-in is loaded. Maybe try disabling the plug-in, save your game (with no Knights of the Nine content in it), and then restart Oblivion with the plug-in active? That should force it to reinitialize. --Morrolan (talk) 21:20, 12 April 2013 (GMT)
- If other KotN objects (such as the Boots of the Crusader), or rumors about the Anvil Chapel Attack, appear in-game, then the glitch is purely related to the prophet himself. If no aspects of KotN are in the game at all, then KotN isn't activated. Other than reinstalling it, I would suggest installing OBMM and looking for the problem there. Grim765The Reaper 20:12, 3 July 2013 (GMT)
- I switched laptops in September, 2012, for technical reasons, and reinstalled the same copy of Oblivion. No problems now, the Prophet was there. On the previous computer, where the Prophet was not appearing, I was still able to move on and complete my pilgrimage and I received the vision, starting the second quest. But now on the new laptop, it's working fine. Still no idea what caused the issue. Cas (talk) 23:10, 28 July 2013 (GMT)
Mid Pilgrimage the Gods appear to have decided "eh close enough"
Because I only prayed at six shrines, but the game counted it anyway. Is the Dibella shrine on the Red Ring Road just bugged? Because that's where the game counted it at. Or does the quest keep track of the Pilgrimage you make even before you start it? Because it's possible I visited some shrines to Julianos and Stendarr before I started the quest and I just don't remember. lavacano201014 (yell at me here) 00:56, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Mara's Shrine turned into Talo's Shrine.. wtf (update. Or so I thought)
I don't know why It turned like that.. I just randomly visit each of every shrines that was close to any main quest line.