Oblivion talk:Ahdarji's Heirloom/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past Oblivion talk:Ahdarji's Heirloom discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page, except for maintenance such as updating links.|
- 1 Scrap of Elder Scrolls?
- 2 Kill Bodyguard
- 3 Cleanup Attempt 11/8/6
- 4 Another bug? Or a conflict with a Dark Brotherhood quest?
- 5 Same
- 6 Strange Bug or what ?
- 7 Can't Start Quest Bug
- 8 Basement Passageway
- 9 Who to kill?
- 10 What can I do?
- 11 Alternate technique?
- 12 Hlidara Mothril dead X360
- 13 Question
- 14 Where to go
- 15 Possible Fix
- 16 NO RING IN BOX
- 17 Always Wake up?
- 18 Waiting
- 19 Bug workaround
- 20 Countess Godiva
- 21 Two confusing sentences
- 22 bloodprice
- 23 Removed from Article
- 24 Doing it easily (and sort of backwards)
- 25 Possible OOO bug involving this quest
- 26 Sleeping Glitch
- 27 Amusei glitch?
- 28 New bug-fix guide (sits in dining room + won't leave the ring in the box)
- 29 Bodyguard says hi
- 30 Hildara won't speak!
Scrap of Elder Scrolls?
i recalled their being a scrap of the elder scrolls in the countess' jewellery box, but no mention in the text? i can't recall it's title to track down in the Tamriel:Books section. — Unsigned comment by MacFodder (talk • contribs)
- Yep, there's a document identified as "Divining the Elder Scolls". It's a pretty short scrap, but I'm guessing it's of enough interest lore-wise to justify putting it into Tamriel:Books. I'll add it at Lore:Divining the Elder Scolls. --Nephele 01:39, 9 February 2007 (EST)
- ta, i just got home and scrounged through an old save game and grabbed it before coming back to uesp for any comments - fast work! might as well mention it in the quest as an item since it's worth 50 gold. --MacFodder 02:16, 9 February 2007 (EST)
I found during this quest that if I let the bodyguard that patrols the halls catch me trespassing and I resited arrest I would be able to kill him without it counting as murder (and having to pay the guild 1000). This made getting the ring a lot easer for me. -White Hawk
I have encountered many bugs during this quest. The countess was stuck at the dinner table although I completed the Azura's quest over a month earlier but I was able to resolve the problem by slapping the countess in the face. The ring didn't appear in the jewellery box though and I tried to fix it by waiting several days. Finally I tried to kill the bodyguard and received the update on my journal about the blood price but when I tried to pay S'Krivva there wasn't any topic about the blood price as if the murder never happened. Now I'm out of ideas. Does anybody know how I could complete the quest? I'm a PS3 user. --Lost Emissary 16.25, 28 September 2007 (EET)
Cleanup Attempt 11/8/6
I attempted to cleanup the page. I made some grammatical corrections, removed some unnecessary items, and tried to make it fit more with the Wikipedia style.
GuildKnight 00:13, 9 November 2006 (EST)
Confirmed "Secret Room Key" opens the main door to the Count's Torture Chamber and edited the text to positively confirm this. --MacFodder 21:04, 5 February 2007 (EST)
I found two rings in the counts sleeping room. the one in the jewelry box was a intelligence buff ring wich didnt give a mission upgrade, the other one, managed to pickpocket it from the countess, was a silver emerald ring wich didnt gice an update either. Ive tried this mission several times but there are no other rings. Ive asked the beggar and hlidara about the passage and were the countess keeps the ring etc. Any suggestions? thx O
- The ring for the quest is only in the jewelry box while the Countess is asleep. I haven't tried pickpocketing her while she's awake, though I would have assumed she carried it with her. Endareth 20:10, 6 April 2006 (EDT)
The bug reported on the page here didn't happen to me. There were two rings, one being the quest item, and the other being a moderately magical which I promptly sold to a fence. Perhaps it's worth experimenting taking both rings at once, or first one ring then the other, to see if any specific order causes this bug? --Jemann 02:42, 11 April 2006 (EDT)
I pickpocketed the Countess when she was awake and the only ring I found was a "Gold Sapphire Ring." It didn't update the quest and now when she's asleep the only thing in the jewelry box is a "Brass Ring" (which also doesn't move the quest forward). Since the game won't let me place the ring back on the Countess by pickpocketing (and I no longer have a save from before I pickpocketed her) I can't progress any further in the Thieves Guild. (Placing the Sapphire ring in the jewelry box doesn't seem to work either) --220.127.116.11 20:50, 23 March 2008 (EDT)
I waited outside the castle for about six days straight and she finally placed the ring inside the jewelry box. --18.104.22.168 21:26, 23 March 2008 (EDT)
Another bug? Or a conflict with a Dark Brotherhood quest?
For some reason, when I killed Sibylla Draconis in the Muck Valley Cavern during the Dark Brotherhood Next of Kin quest, I got flagged as having killed someone in the completion of this quest, and was told to pay 3000 in blood money, or whatever it is called. Since neither Sibylla or the cavern appear to figure into this quest, I assume that is another bug. I dont know, I killed lots of other people and the guild didn't have a problem with it. Marvin01 13:06, 16 May 2006 (EDT)
- The same thing happened to me, though I wasn't even playing the Next of Kin quest at the time. I just paid the blood price to the Theives' Guild (after negotiating several other Ahdarji quest bugs)... now I wonder if the Next of Kin quest is going to be bugged up as well...--Arigem 10:05, 2 October 2007 (EDT)
- Because Caelia Draconis is a Leyawiin guard, killing her during this quest will result in a blood price (whether or not Next of Kin is currently active). However, Caelia shares her scripting with Matthias Draconis and Sibylla Draconis. Therefore, one minor side-effect is that killing any of three siblings will result in the blood price. I don't know that I'd call it a bug per se, because the blood price doesn't cause any real problems other than the requirement to pay it off (and the list of NPCs who will result in a blood price for any Thieves Guild quest is pretty long). Also, even if the scripting only applied to Caelia, it would still imply that doing Next of Kin would result in a blood price during this quest. --NepheleTalk 03:27, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
- I removed two NPC's from the Blood Price list on the main page: Andreas and Perennia Draconis. They don't share that same DraconisFamilyScript that causes Sibylla and Matthias to incur it, and don't have any Blood Price code in their unique scripts. As far as being a bug or not with Matthias and Sibylla, I would conclude that it is; neither of them are in the same town as the quest takes place in and they have nothing to do with it. Sibylla especially seems erroneous as she's a feral girl who lives in a cave and attacks the player without provocation, and she's there even before Next of Kin, so it doesn't really seem right that the player can visit a random cave while Adharji's Heirloom is active, get attacked by a seeming bandit who has nothing to do with the quest or any active quest and suddenly get a Blood Price. Kivan 00:01, 22 May 2008 (EDT)
I killed Matthias Draconis while doing the same quest you mentioned ("Next of Kin"), and I got the same message. I haven't checked out whether or not I can continue the Heirloom quest; when I do, I'll tell you guys the situation. — Unsigned comment by Burunduk (talk • contribs)
Strange Bug or what ?
On the 360 Version I unlocked Amusei's Jail cell during this quest and now he just stays crouched behind the door that leads to the cells, I have just completed the Blind Monk mission but am unable to recieve Gray Fox messages from Amusei because he is behind a door in Leyawiin, I obviously freed him in the lost Histories quest, yet thats where he is. Could I fix this somehow, any help would be appreciated. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk)
Can't Start Quest Bug
I have 2 entries in my log related to the thieves guild, but I'm unable to advance either, after trying just about everything. One is for Independant Thievery, saying I've fenced over 200 gold and I need to talked to S'krivva for my next contract, it shows map markers to S'krivva and Dar Jee (fence in Lewayin). The other is titled Ahdarji's Heirloom, and says I should talk to S'krivva for more info, but it shows a map marker to Ahdarji in Lewayin. When I talk to S'krivva, I can ask about bunch of questions about the theives guild but get no more information about Ahdarji or the heirloom. I don't get anything from talking to Ahdarji either.
I'm on the PC -- is there a way to advance this quest using the console? It looks like I've done a lot in the game that coudl have screwed this up -- I've fenced over 2,000 in gold, as well as completed the Sanguine quest. And who knows if I've killed anyone relevant to this quest. But certainly, I've tried everything I could and can't move this one forward. I'm thinking that the Theive's guild missions should be done early in a player's career, as otherwise it seems there are many isseus.
- Have you tried to talking to the beggars in Leyawiin? That often helps to advance the Thieves Guild quests (although generally you're able to bypass the beggars if you know where your next target is). You shouldn't have been able to kill anyone who matters at this stage of the quest, because both Ahdarji and Amusei are essential.
- If you want to advance the quest using the console, that's always possible but best only as a last resort, because you can skip steps and end up with things still messed up. Especially with this quest, which uses alot of stages and not necessarily sequentially. If you want to, I'd suggest trying these stages, in this order:
SetStage TG04Mistake 10is the stage you should be at after getting the assignment from S'Krivva
SetStage TG04Mistake 6is the stage that gets set after talking to the beggars.
- If those don't get you anywhere, try both
SetStage TG04Mistake 7and
SetStage TG04Mistake 20, which seem to generally be set at the same time when you're told to go find Amusei in prison.
- Good luck :) --Nephele 14:22, 20 March 2007 (EDT)
Brilliant -- the first command did it for me. Thank you very much.
- I, too, ran across this bug. I found the solution to it before coming across this page though. The first command you mentioned was what I used, so I thought I'd add that to the point on the bug on the main page for this quest. Jason the2nd 22:24, 14 June 2007 (EDT)
Is there any workaround for the PS3, or do I just need to start the whole game over (after many, many hours of play) and lose all the work I've done?
Same here. I use the PS3 version and am having the exact same problems as you, ive done everything else in the game and have tried other methods,none have worked.
- On the Xbox 360 version (not verified if this bug exists in the PC version), there is no passageway in the basement, even though it is clearly marked on the map. The workaround is to cast Chameleon spells and break into the Countess' room at night and steal the ring from her jewelry box. If the ring is not there and she is sleeping, you may have to come back another night and watch her go to the jewelry box, and then watch her go to bed. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
Did you check inside all the barrels nearby to find the activation lever for the door? Until you use the lever, it doesn't look like there is any door, although you can see the passageway on your map -- it is, after all, a hidden passageway. --NepheleTalk 17:51, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
Am on the 360 and can personally verify that the secret room and passageway do exist on the 360 version with switches in barrels, though I don't believe they take you directly into the countesses room it does take you into the manor area with a bit more secrecy than just walking in 188.8.131.52 23:57, 14 June 2007 (EDT)
I'm on the 360 as well and the passage is there! You probably entered the basement room and looked left (where the quest arrow seems to be behind the wall). If you instead go straight though the room you'll come to the door that is opened via the switch inside the small open-top barrel. The passage does curve around behind that left wall, but there is no way to enter it there. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk)
Who to kill?
I got the two ring glitch and now I have to kill someone in Leyawiin Country Hall to cintinue in the Thieves Guild. I can't make a Frenzy powerful enough to get a guard to attack me and almost everyone else is either essentail to a quest I haven't started or has too high of a disposition and attacks someone else. Is there anyone specific I can kill that won't get me arrested but will still get me the Blood Money? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
Uh i dont think you can kill anyone without getting arrested, unless they in some where you can sneak kill them.
What can I do?
Somehow when I went to steal the ring from the countess person, it had two rings. I took both and then returned to Andarji. When I talk to her I can either say "I do not have the ring yet," or "The lizard guy wanted to sell it back to her." Either way, she tells me that I still need to get the ring, even when I have it. Is there anything I can do about this?
- Read the fourth note in the bugs section on the main quest page. If you are on PC or 360, that should help you out. Jason the2nd 16:08, 1 July 2007 (EDT)
Sneak into the secret passageway at any time of the night, then wait in the darkened corner of the nearest anteroom before the Queen's chamber. About 1am, someone comes in and you can increase your sneak skill walking round the sleeping maid.
Hlidara Mothril dead X360
I Dunno, maybe have killed her sometime before, anything to fix this, make her come back alive? Or do I even need to speak to her for the ring to appear in the jewelry box? She just lies dead on the dinner hall floor, can't speak to her (Obviously).
- Unfortunately there is no way to revive her. She is not essential, and may die, especially on trips to Chorrol with the Countess. However, if you read the Bugs section, you will see that speaking to Hlidara Mothril is not necessary to complete the quest. The Countess will still put her ring in the jewelry box. So you can proceed with that part of the quest normally. --Timenn < talk > 11:37, 17 January 2008 (EST)
- I've seen Hlidara die by the hands of a castle guard. I have no idea what happened, as I arrived too late. Some guards chased her down and left her dead body in the corner of the throne room. I'm on the PS3 if that makes any difference. (Gromir the Wasted)18.104.22.168 00:30, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks, I completed it by following the countess until she was asleep and then took the ring
"when u get a blood price and u got to pay s'krivva u are still in the thievs giuld but have the blood price in ur quests" The following was added to the "Bugs" section. It's obvious it was a question meant for here, so I'll answer it.
If you meant to ask if killing someone kicks you out of the guild, no. The blood price is not an expulsion. Getting kicked out of the Thieve's guild requires killing or stealing from members of the guild. The blood price is simply paying the Doyen for screwing up the mission by killing someone unneccesarily. Did that answer your question? Colovian 21:17, 10 February 2008 (EST)
Where to go
I went to get the heirloom ring while the countess was sleeping through the secret passage in the basement of the castle but i cant find it according to the map im right next to it but i cant find a door a trap door or even a seem
- Try looking in all of the barrels, there should be a switch in one of them. JeanetteB 21:45, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
If the Countess' ring is not in the box but upon her finger the guild is not over! The next night follow her to her room(don't go in the private chambers before she does)and she should put the ring in the box.(you may even get to watch her do it)Morgoth
NO RING IN BOX
I have been trying to do this quest for days i think the high elve u must talk to is dead she is no where in site and the ring inst in the box i look it up and no ring was there for me i got it once but i died running away, My gamertag( RedWolfCrusader for XBOX 360) please contact me some help. — Unsigned comment by Oblivion25 (talk • contribs)
Another bug... I had the same kind of troubles but could overcome it. BEFORE you come to Countess room MAKE SURE that countess is NOT in dining room. If so you'll never find the ring in the box despite of sleeping countess. I bet she is physically in the dining room still :)
The countess never leaves the dining room it seems because I waited there in hour increments until 5AM and she was still there eating, I even restarted the quest from a previous save and that didn't help either, although on one attempt the countess came into her bedroom while I was in there on my first try but she kept the ring on I guess since it wasn't in the box Fromaginator 22:32, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- What you can do is command her, once the spell wears off she will resume her normal schedule and will place the ring in the box. Same thing happened to me, and this resolved it. --MC• S'drassa •T2M 22:36, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
Always Wake up?
- You need to be sneaking. Just walking slowly doesn't stop you being detected. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 01:59, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
On the 360 version of the game, I somehow bugged the quest so that no ring showed up in the box. I know that one way to fix this is to wait outside the castle for three or more days, but am I able to do other quests during this time? JeanetteB 22:58, 4 August 2008 (EDT)
- The countess is sleeping in the bed when you check, correct? and yeah, if you ever need to wait 3+ days you can do whatever you want during the time. though just sitting in a different cell and waiting for 3 24 hour periods in a row would be faster.--Alphaman•T• 23:09, 4 August 2008 (EDT)
- (this was added to the bug starting with "If you enter the castle with this quest active...")
- When this happend to me i managed to get her moving again by traveling to Chorrol and sneak inside the castle. It turned out that she was trapped in Countess Valga´s Bedchambers and all i had to do was open the lock on the door to get her moving again.
- Moved because it's all first person
I did the Sanguine quest, and figured while I was in the castle, I might as well kill two birds with one stone. So I went to the party, cast the spell, and everyone got naked. That night, I went to her room and checked the jewelry box, and there was no ring. Probably because all her items had disappeared. So I reverted my save, cast the spell, and went back to Sanguine's shrine. Upon finishing that quest, I did a bunch of other things, then several game-days later (maybe ten hours of gameplay), found my way back to the castle. The Countess was still naked, though the rest of the guests had reobtained their clothing (and supposedly their items as well). I attempted pickpocketing her, and she didn't have the ring (I don't recall whether she had any other items on her or not...), and when she went to bed, it still wasn't in her jewelry box. After this, I was in mostly the same situation as the header "Kill Bodyguard" is in. I think my last resort will be to hope that the Dark Brotherhood quest will force progression in this quest, else I'll never be able to finish the thieves' guild chain. (360 version)
- This quest has some nasty issues. I'd recommend you read the Bugs section of it, and see which solution would apply to you. General advice is to do this quest and complete before starting the Sanguine quest. --Timenn < talk > 17:34, 18 September 2008 (EDT)
Two confusing sentences
I moved two sentences too talk:
- Hlidara doesn't always seem inclined to say anything about the secret passage or torture chamber, even with an 85 disposition.
Can someone confirm that Hlidara doesn't mention the secret passage even with a disposition of 85? The official guide states after 80 Hlidara will mention the secret passage.
- If you do lose the ring you can just get it from the evidence chest.
This vague sentence needs to be clarified, does the author mean, if the guards take away the ring and arrest you, that you can then retrieve the ring from the evidence chest?
Thanks Travb 23:19, 6 October 2008 (EDT)
- I've never had a problem with Hlidara not telling me about the passage, but it's at 70+ disposition (checked in the CS). And yes, that's what the second sentence means. Seems clear enough to me. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 01:07, 7 October 2008 (EDT)
i killed someone while the quest was running and now i cant pay the price OR complete the quest,please help Butcher 00:05, 23 October 2008 (EDT)
well i had the same probelm but just finishthe quest and you'll be able to be pay the blood price
Removed from Article
- you cant complete the mission unless you use the secret passage to the countess's room.
Can anyone confirm whether this is correct? If it is, the information should be added to the walkthrough (not the notes), and needs to be rewritten using correct grammar. --NepheleTalk 14:22, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
- No, it's not true. First time I completed this quest, I didn't even learn about the secret passage. --Timenn < talk > 15:04, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
- Agreed. Obviously, it's a lot HARDER to do the quest if you decide to walk through brightly-lit corridors with a ton of guards, to the point of being impossible if you have mediocre Sneak skills (and no Chameleon, and walk right up to them while carrying a Torch, and etc) but there's no REQUIREMENT that you use the tunnel: and in fact, the "normal" path is the one suggested for you by the map markers as your exit route once you have the ring. Aliana 18:51, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
Doing it easily (and sort of backwards)
After encountering some problems on the Quest (One of wich was that Hlidara Mothril started slapping me for no reason. I had no bounty or something. Probably because i woke her up way after midnight.) After this failure, I settled down for a moment and decided not to rush things. So I asked Hlidara Mothril at some time in the morning about the secret torture room and the ring. After obtaining the neccessary information (and not getting slapped) I decided to wait until night. Since it was early in the morning, i passed the day helping poor Mazoga avenging his friend. At my return it was early evening, so I joined the Counts table and waited some more. From Hlidara i knew, they would got to bed at some time around 1:00 AM, so i sneaked in to their quarters a little before this using the normal way (Up the stairs, straight to the quarters, not using the secret passage.) Fortunately there weren't any guards patrolling. I guess this was because they were guarding the countess to their quarters. Arriving at her room, i hid at the cupboard which holds Warrior. Shifting into sneak-mode and equipping my 20% chameleon ring did the trick. After some waiting, the countess arrived. She went straight to her jewelery-box, put the ring inside and went sleeping. That was my chance! I lockpicked the box and grabbed the ring. For my escape i did use the secret passage, since it seemed the easiest way to avoid all the guards. Doing so, i was able to obtain the ring without any hassle. 22.214.171.124 10:01, 28 October 2008 (EDT)
Possible OOO bug involving this quest
I'm using OOO(latest version), and I seem to have hit a bug with this quest. OOO includes a feature that you can't pick locks that are "too hard" for you. This lock is one of them. Alright then, I can understand that. So I snuck over to her bed, and pick-pocketed the key from her. However, I still get the error message that the lock is too hard for me, which doesn't make sense because I'm using the key for it. I tried sneaking and not sneaking to see if it made a difference, but it didn't. Then, I tried following her throughout the day and pick-pocketing the ring from her as she walked around, but unfortunately that didn't work. I did get a very nice valued ring, but it wasn't the one for the quest. Am I forced to abandon this quest for now because of a bug, or is there a way to avoid this part of the quest and continue my advancement in the thieves' guild? 126.96.36.199 10:56, 27 November 2008 (EST)
- I'm afraid Ahdarji's Heirloom is a prerequisite for the next quest, Misdirection. You could either wait until your skill is good enough to continue with this questline or you could use the console to advance this quest. --GuildKnightTalk2me 22:57, 29 November 2008 (EST)
- I was afraid of what using the console might do to the quest progression, so I ended up turning off OOO, completing the quest, leaving the area(past the guard), then exiting and turning the mod back on again. The only noticable side effect this caused was one random npc to strip down to her underwear. Poor woman. Thanks for the response though. 188.8.131.52 14:18, 1 December 2008 (EST)
I found a wierd glitch where when I watched the countess put the ring in the box, she immeeditly fell asleep...but she floated a little right to the bed, her head stuck inside the jewely box. I had quite a challange trying to pick the lock on the jewelry box instead of pickpocketing the countess.184.108.40.206 00:02, 1 February 2009 (EST)
I decided to help Amusei get out of prison using an Open spell (I don't use lockpicks for this reason). He is still asking me for a lockpick though. The wierdest thing is, he's sneaking out of the Prison asking me for a lockpick? Any ideas? is it absolutely neccessary to speak with Amusei to get the ring?--Repeater 06:29, 18 April 2009 (EDT)
- Yeah... I suppose that's a glitch of sorts. The only way the quest will update to stage 40 is by giving him a lockpick, but his AI makes him sneak once he can get out. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 13:42, 18 April 2009 (EDT)
New bug-fix guide (sits in dining room + won't leave the ring in the box)
My problem was that the countess would never put the ring in the box; there was only another kind of ring in there (I had done the Sanguine quest earlier, so I have to punch her in order to make her go to bed instead of sitting in the dining room). I waited until about 1 AM, punched her in the face, and paid the bounty/gold. Now, she'd start moving to her bedroom. I rushed back into the castle, and made it through the torture chamber into her bedroom so that I came a bit ahead of her. Since I was nearby as she went to bed (in the same room) she put her ring into the jewelry box! So the bugfix's probably that you have to be present as she goes to bed. Pretty much like wilderness encounters (you have to be present or nearby in order for them to occur). SwedishBerzerker at youtube.com 05:57, 3 May 2009 (EDT)
- This works for the bug on the PS3 (Game of the Year), just did it and it was a god send to find this as none of the other work arounds worked. I performed this just as described above just after everyone else leaves the dinning room with the exception that I just used sneak/invis to go up the main stairs since I found she appears in the Manor's private quarters at the same time as you. DarkElfsk 21:16, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Bodyguard says hi
While I was sneaking around the Lords' Manor Private Quarters the Bodyguard spotted me. Naturally I backed into the shadows, but he could still detect me and ran up to me. But then he just stood there. I sneaked back to the Secret Passage, still supposedly detected, and he followed me the whole way, although still without initiating dialogue. I went through the door and he didn't follow, so then I went back and he was still there, still detecting, and not saying anything. Eventually I decided it would be easier just to give myself up so I talked to him, but all he did was give me the standard conversation options.
Fixed it by punching the guy in the face.
220.127.116.11 07:56, 12 June 2009 (EDT)
Hildara won't speak!
I keep trying to speak to Hildara to continue the quest, but she doesn't tell me anything other than about Leyawiin. If I ask about 'Dark secrets' she doesn't trust me enough, and if I ask about the ring she says that the Countess doesn't like her talking about it. I've raised her disposition to 69 but can't get it any higher; I know that's not enough to know about the secret passageways but should be enough to know about the ring. I exited and spoke to her again to see if she could be bribed more, but noticed her disposition had fallen to 64 and I couldn't bribe or play the mini-game again. Reloading the save doesn't seem to work either. Any ideas? (360 version) — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 23 February 2010
- "With a disposition of 70 Hlidara Mothril tells you the Countess wears the ring at all times except for baths and while she's sleeping, when it's left in a jewelry box. She will also tell you about a secret passage from the torture room to the Countess's private quarters. "
- As stated in the article, Hlidara will only tell you about the passage with a disposition of 70 or higher. If you can't use speechcraft use a simple Charm spell, even only a second long. Alternatively, you can simply enter the passage without talking to Hlidara. --SerCenKing Talk 21:36, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
|Prev: None||Up: Oblivion talk:Ahdarji's Heirloom||Next: None|