Oblivion:Talos Plaza Sewers
|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Goblin)
|1 boss-level Chest 02|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|The sewer system under the Imperial City Talos Plaza District|
The Talos Plaza Sewers are a small sewer system under the Imperial City Talos Plaza District containing goblins. It contains only one zone, Talos Plaza Sewers.
- The Path of Dawn: You must return to Baurus in the Imperial City to try to track down the stolen Amulet of Kings.
Zone 1: Talos Plaza Sewers
Upon entering, jump down into the room below and dispatch the enemy nearby. To the south is a door to the South West Tunnel (I); ignore it and head north. Pick the lock on gate F and loot the chest in the next room. Head up the stairs and follow the winding tunnel to the next room, dispatching up to two enemies on the way. Up the stairs is the door (E) to Dynari Amnis's basement. The gate at D is blocked and is opened from the other side, which can only be accessed from the Sunken Sewers (door C) during The Path of Dawn. In that room are up to three enemies, including a boss-level goblin guarding the boss chest (B) and a minor loot chest.
Track back to the room near F and this time head east. The next room holds up to two enemies and a minor loot chest, the one after that the same number of potential enemies but no reward. In the third room you will find another door to the South East Tunnel (J) and the wheel (cyan dot on map) opening the gates at G and H. Head up the stairs, loot the chest in between them and head back out.
- 1 boss-level Goblin at location A on map
- 2-3 Goblin Enemies (each 80% probability Goblin, 13% Rat, 7% Mud Crab)
- 2-4 Nuisance Animals
- 1-4 Mud Crabs
- 1 boss-level Chest 02 (Goblin variety) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- 2 Chests 04
Doors and Gates:
- There are five doors in/out of this zone
- 1 Gate at F (locked)
- 3 sewer Gates at D, G, and H (opened remotely)