|# of Zones||1|
|2 Shadowbanish Wine|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southeast of Bravil, on the southwestern shore of Niben Bay|
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- The Forlorn Watchman: Lay to rest the spirit of a former sailor.
- Late at night, the Forlorn Watchman makes his way to Fort Irony, seeking the view it affords, east across the bay to the site of his death.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 24, -15
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Irony (editor name FortIronyMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 90 feet away.
- 0-2 Mud Crabs are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroots are at locations N on map
- 1 Chest at the bottom of a submerged wall (contains gems and two potions; non-respawning) is at C. Two skeletons are on either side of the wall; one next to the chest, one closer to the fort.
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Arrowroot plants, 59 Bergamot plants, 14 Dragon's Tongue plants, 3 Green Stain Cup plants, 1 Mandrake plant, 4 Nightshade plants, and 7 St. Jahn's Wort plants
Zone 1: Fort Irony
After a long corridor from the entrance, in the first room you will find two leveled enemies (likely goblins) and a minor loot chest surrounded by a large quantity of bones. In the southeastern corner of the next corridor is a minor loot chest: step around the pressure plate at D to avoid the Swinging Mace trap at C. At the next junction you can head either left or right. The choice is immaterial as the fort is a loop.
Heading to the left leads to a room where a leveled enemy guards a Shadowbanish Wine chest (W) and a minor loot chest. A skewered rat containing three portions of rat meat is crackling over the fire and another scattering of bones around it suggests the goblins have a healthy appetite. Head through the hole in wall into a cave section - the next room contains two enemies and a minor loot chest.
A winding series of corridors lead you back into the fort and eventually to a room with up to two enemies and a minor loot chest. On the way, you will encounter an enemy next to another pressure plate - swinging mace combination (C and D). Complete the loop by heading northeast and dispatching the final enemy, before heading outside.
- 1 Wooden Chest containing 2 bottles of Shadowbanish Wine at location W on map (respawns)
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside