Oblivion:Fort Flecia

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
Fort Flecia
(view on map)
# of Zones 1
(1 boss-level Goblin)
Console Location Code(s)
FortFleciaExterior, FortFlecia
Nibenay Valley
Along the Silverfish River, near The Imperial Bridge Inn
Fort Flecia

Fort Flecia is a small fort east of Bravil containing goblins. It contains only one zone, Fort Flecia.


Key to Map
Map of Fort Flecia Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 33, -5
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Flecia (editor name FortFleciaMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 10 feet away.
  • 1 Wilderness Creature (Forested Mountains variety) is near the entrance
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Foxglove plants, 6 Monkshood plants, and 11 Summer Bolete plants

Zone 1: Fort Flecia[edit]

Fort Flecia

Upon entering from door Out, you are confronted with an intersection and a decision to make; either explore Fort Flecia clockwise or counter-clockwise. To avoid the only trap in the fort, the latter is preferable, so proceed north and dispose of the two Goblins in the first large room. Head to the northernmost room and prepare for a fight against the boss-leveled Goblin at A. Claim the minor loot from the two chests and proceed east until you reach a large room with an elevated platform in the middle. Nothing is up there, so fight the patrolling Goblin and loot the two chests on ground level. Finally, head up the stairs leading west and watch the Falling Logs at D drop down behind you. Follow the path, which will net you another fight and a minor loot chest before reaching the initial intersection.


  • 1 boss-level Goblin at location A on map
  • 3 Goblins
  • 1-3 Goblin Enemies (each 80% probability Goblin, 13% Rat, 7% Mud Crab)



Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside