|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Goblin)
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Along the Silverfish River, near The Imperial Bridge Inn|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 33, -5
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Flecia (editor name FortFleciaMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 10 feet away.
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forested Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Foxglove plants, 6 Monkshood plants, and 11 Summer Bolete plants
Zone 1: Fort Flecia
Upon entering from door Out, you are confronted with an intersection and a decision to make; either explore Fort Flecia clockwise or counter-clockwise. To avoid the only trap in the fort, the latter is preferable, so proceed north and dispose of the two Goblins in the first large room. Head to the northernmost room and prepare for a fight against the boss-leveled Goblin at A. Claim the minor loot from the two chests and proceed east until you reach a large room with an elevated platform in the middle. Nothing is up there, so fight the patrolling Goblin and loot the two chests on ground level. Finally, head up the stairs leading west and watch the Falling Logs at D drop down behind you. Follow the path, which will net you another fight and a minor loot chest before reaching the initial intersection.
- 1 boss-level Goblin at location A on map
- 3 Goblins
- 1-3 Goblin Enemies (each 80% probability Goblin, 13% Rat, 7% Mud Crab)
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside