Oblivion:Bedrock Break

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
Bedrock Break
(view on map)
# of Zones 1
Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies
Console Location Code(s)
BedrockBreakExterior, BedrockBreak
Nibenay Valley
East of Bravil and Southwest of Peryite's Shrine
Bedrock Break

Bedrock Break is a small cave east of Bravil containing animals and monsters. It contains only one zone, Bedrock Break.


Key to Map
Map of Bedrock Break, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 37, -8
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Bedrock Break (editor name BedrockBreakMapMarker). The entrance door is SE of the marker, 20 feet away.
  • 2 Wilderness Creatures (Swamp variety) are near the entrance
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Columbine plant, 21 Fly Amanita plants, 17 Foxglove plants, 7 Monkshood plants, and 14 Summer Bolete plants

Zone 1: Bedrock Break[edit]

Bedrock Break

This small cave is the only zone in Bedrock Break. It is fairly unremarkable and contains only a few chests and ingredients worth looking for. The enemy density is also somewhat large for the area provided, so take care not to wander during combat. Also be more cautious when entering the corridor that leads left out of the central room, as several enemy travel paths cross that area.


  • 8-15 Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies (each 80% probability Monster/Animal, 20% Rat)


Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside