Morrowind: Remove Sjoring's Supporters
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Percius Mercius for orders.
- Travel to Vivec and kill Lorbumol gro-Aglakh.
- Travel to Balmora and kill Eydis Fire-Eye.
- Return to Percius to complete the quest.
After you reach the rank of Guardian, Percius Mercius in the Ald'ruhn Guild of Fighters will ask you to kill Lorbumol gro-Aglakh and Eydis Fire-Eye (unless you previously convinced her to turn against Sjoring Hard-Heart during a Thieves Guild quest), quest givers in the Fighters Guild at Vivec and Balmora respectively. You might have seen this coming if you talked with Percius about some of the seemingly pointless and brutal quests given out by Eydis and Lorbumol.
You will not receive a promotion or advancement for this quest and as you'll notice, you are taking an order from Percius who holds the same rank as you (if you ask Percius for advancement, he will in fact refer you to Sjoring).
Remove Sjoring's Supporters
Travel to Balmora and head for the Fighters Guild. Eydis Fire-Eye will attack you immediately. Kill her outright. Then travel to Vivec Fighters Guild. Find Lorbumol gro-Aglakh and he will attack you. Kill him.
While Sjoring Hard-Heart is obviously your next target, he will not interfere or even notice during dialogue when you talk to him that you've killed his champion, Lorbumol.
Return to Percius when you've finished.
- You are not asked to kill Eydis if you have performed the Thieves Guild Bitter Cup quest. Unfortunately, she will attack on sight anyway which may result in your expulsion from the guild.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- Finish the Fighters Guild quests then use
SetJournalIndex FG_KillCronies 0to remove the entry that makes Eydis attack.
- Killing Eydis may result in your expulsion from the guild.
- If she stops attacking for any reason, speak to her again.
- If you are expelled, reload and make sure you enter the building from the lower entrance. Using the upper entrance may break the quest.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Remove Sjoring's Supporters (FG_KillCronies)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Percius Mercius asked me to kill one of Sjoring Hard-Heart's supporters, Eydis Fire-Eye, the guild steward in Balmora.|
|15||Percius Mercius asked me to kill Sjoring Hard-Heart's main supporter, Lorbumol gro-Aglakh. He's at the Guild of Fighters in Vivec.|
|100||Percius thanked me for killing Sjoring Hard-Heart's supporters.|
|Prev: Flin for Elith-Pal||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Kill Hard-Heart|