|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Nelos Onmar (nelos onmar)|
Nelos Onmar is a Dunmer rogue and bandit who has robbed a noblewoman of her jewels. However, she appears to have taken quite a shine to him, and will ask you to locate him so she can start a relationship.
Nelos wears bonemold greaves with matching boots, an expensive shirt with matching pants, an extravagant ring, and an extravagant sapphire amulet. He carries a dire flameblade and up to 50 gold. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- "Hello, my friend. I'll be off to find Maurrie soon. Thank you for your help."
- Nelos Onmar:
- "I am Nelos. What do you want?"
- Maurrie's glove:
- "You have what? How...odd. She was a lovely young woman, but what would she want with a rogue like me? She is beautiful, though, and seemed sweet. For the first time in my life, I actually felt a little remorse for robbing someone. I should see her again. Here, take this. Tell her you have a note from Nelos. I must see her again. I won't forget this, friend." (Maurrie's Left Glove removed)
- "Until I am with her again, I'll keep it close to my heart. Now, go! She must get that letter!"
- note from Nelos:
- "Yes, just tell her you have a note from Nelos. I think she'll be happy with it."
- The Beauty and the Bandit: Help a woman find love.