- "Hackle-lo leaf is a tasty edible succulent leaf of the Grazelands, prized both for its taste and its roborative powers."
Hackle-Lo is a very common plant ingredient which can be found in people's food larders everywhere, often in large quantities. It grows mainly in the Grazelands, but is so easy to acquire in any civilized area that there's little need to forage for it in the wild, though the relatively high price may make that a better alternative for the poorer player.
The following vendors carry a restocking supply:
- Anis Seloth (10) - Anis Seloth's shop, Sadrith Mora
- Daynali Dren (10) - Lower Tower, Tel Mora
- Garas Seloth (5) - Telvanni Alchemist, Telvanni Canton, Vivec
- Gils Drelas (10) - Upper Tower: Therana's Chamber, Tel Branora
- Llarara Omayn (5) - Balmora Temple, Balmora
- Mehra Drora (5) - Gnisis Temple, Gnisis
- Sedris Omalen (5) - Maar Gan Outpost, Maar Gan
- Tivam Sadri (10) - Holamayan Monastery
* Technically not available, since you can't pick up items until after you've left the ship.
- Morrowind Patch Project 1.6.6 Beta changes the value of the Hackle-Lo Leaf from 30 to just 3 making some quests with it as a reward now pointless. This seems to have been an oversight on the patch developer's part.