The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Scribs cut into strips and dried in the sun are called scrib jerky. Scrib jerky has modest magical properties, and tastes scarcely worse when spoiled than when fresh, and are a practical foodstuff for the hardy native traveler."
Scrib Jerky can not be found on Scribs, so your only reliable source is from vendors. It is also commonly found as food items in chests, crates, and barrels everywhere.
The following vendors carry a restocking supply:
- Arrille (5) - Arrille's Tradehouse, Seyda Neen
- Aunius Autrus (10) - Imperial Shrine Wolverine Hall, Sadrith Mora
- Dulian (10) - Buckmoth Legion Fort
- Eldrilu Dalen (5) - Vos Chapel, Vos
- Folvys Andalor (10) - Ald'ruhn Temple, Ald'ruhn
- Galsa AndranoTR (5) - Mournhold Temple Infirmary, Mournhold
- Llarara Omayn (5) - Balmora Temple, Balmora
- Tivam Sadri (10) - Holamayan Monastery
- Vaval Selas (5) - St. Olms Temple, St. Olms Canton, Vivec