|Big Head (big head)|
|House||Big Head's Shack|
Big Head is an Argonian hermit living alone in a shack on an isolated island in the northern Sheogorad Region. He appears to be quite mad, which is to be expected for one touched by Sheogorath. He is the keeper of the Fork of Horripilation, though he won't mind if you take it.
- Sheogorath's Quest: Stick a fork in a Bull Netch to make sure it's done.
- "All sorts of things. All sorts of things. Spoons, knives, and forks. The master puts them here for play. Do you play? What is your game? The netch is hiding, but I will not look."
- "So, you have come. I see you serve the master. He is good, oh yes. Good to me. You have come seeking; tell me what you will find."
- "Go about your business now! The master waits! Fork fork fork. Stabbing meat, lovely meat."
- Fork of Horripilation:
- "The Fork of Horripilation? It sings to me, oh yes. Sings like the rocks sing. Songs of weeping. Songs of leaping. Do you weep, stranger? You've come to take it. Will it take you? Then will you weep? Weep like the rocks? It is here! Take it. Take it if you will. Take it if you won't. Singing! Ringing!" (if you haven't taken the fork)
- "You have the Fork. The Fork is yours! The master loves his forks. Forks for all of us." (if you have taken the fork)
- Giant bull netch:
- "Grandpa netch...lovely fish! Floating, floating. He has no eyes, but he sees you. He comes to visit, brings me cake! Cake to share, enough for all! Tip your hat. He knows you're there. Straight out my door you will find him. Straight through my door, into the other places." (if the Giant Bull Netch lives)
- "The netch is dead? Grandpa netch feeds the worms! The netch is dead! Long live the dead netch! Hear his death music? He decomposes." (if the Giant Bull Netch is dead)
- Sheogorath: "Lovely master! He never sings. He brings no cake. Only visions, things to see. He tells me things I cannot hear. Loud they are, loud, loud, loud. Whisper, master. Whisper."