User talk:Vulpa/My Fanfiction
Hello, whoever might read this. This is where you can respond to my fanfiction story (don't change anything in the story itself, please), such as giving advice, telling me if my lore is wrong, or simply giving feedback. Please tell me whether or not you like it, and keep in mind that it is NOWHERE NEAR done. Thanks! :) --Vulpa 18:59, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT By the way, if anyone happens to download any pictures that would also match scenes in my story (like a better bandit picture), please include a link because I play on the 360 and like pictures to help tell stories.... Thanks. :) --Vulpa 12:41, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
- Its an excellent story so far.I look forward to more!--Skyrimplayer 01:01, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
- Oh! Thank you! I'll start again 'write' away! ;) --Vulpa 21:16, 18 August 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks!--Vulpa 19:19, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
My Opinion on "The Longest Night": firstoff I wanted to say your fanfiction was (surprisingly for fanfiction) very good and rather interesting and I've got some praises and weakpoints for your story. The story was well written, easy to follow but not too easy, grammar and spellingwise correct (grats, thats rare in fanfiction) and fun to read. But what slightly spoiled it was that the story is strongly based on the Skyrim thieves guild questline which pretty much gave the ending away. I also think some scenes could have been more detailed and better described. Overall though it was a good fanfiction that definitley stands out from the crowd. The ending was great, (besides the predictability) it was not to incomplete, but open enough for a sequel. I'm looking forward to more from you, keep up the good work Hellspawn (talk) 12:33, 21 October 2012 (GMT)
- Sorry, haven't checked this talk page in a while... :) . First of all, thanks very much for your compliments-- being 15, this is about the closest I've ever been to having work published and I had no idea whether or not it was actually good.
- It's very gratifying to hear when people enjoy your work! :D
- About the similarity to the Thieves' Guild: I had just gone through its entire questline, so I guess it was stuck in my head; I only now realize how similar it is. I had no idea while writing! How ironic!
- And yeah, I definitely plan to continue writing. In fact, I have another story started now (not that I'm very far along in it-- yet) that I plan to connect Oblivion, the Shivering Isles, and Skyrim with. If you're reading this, then I hope very much that you will enjoy that as well. Thanks again! :D --Vulpa 22:30, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- P.S.-- If you have a better idea for a title, I'd be glad to hear it! :) --Vulpa 22:42, 12 November 2012 (GMT)