I'm Vethrian, a big fan of The Elder Scrolls series. I mainly enjoy helping people out in the Oblivion section of the Official Elder Scrolls forum. If you need anything, you can contact me there.
Mini Oblivion FAQ
A collection of things that many new players ask frequently. Mainly on the forums.
- The Poisoned Apple cure for the PC is player.removespell 9617
- Alchemy is a great way to make gold.
- You cannot sell houses.
- Mannimarco is not a Lich in Oblivion. See image at right.
- The console cure for Vampirism: player.additem 9812D 1
- Duping is still possible after the 1.2 patch, use scrolls.
- PC: Make sure KOTN is the last DLC to load.
- Rockmilk Cave for weapons and armor.
- Robber's Glen Cave for enchanted jewelry.
- Use Mandrake Root for cure disease. Don't bother making a potion.
- Master alchemy apparatus cannot be bought.
- Read my guide on Oblivion Swordplay.
- http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showuser=259413 ← TESF Profile.