Skyrim talk:Kill Ennodius Papius
Kill Not Counting
If anyone finds a work around for the 360 with his kill not counting please share it. I'm stuck in this quest line until I can kill this bugger. Things I've tried:
- Save restorations to prior to the quest.
- Killing via follower.
- Killing via wildlife.
- Killing stealthfully, straight on assault, magic, shout, arrow to the knee.
- Resurrecting and killing again.
- Playing the game and coming back much later.
--Bwross 12:44, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
Notes about Ennodius Papius
Ennodius has no fight capabilities, and using Fury or another similar spell will incur a 40 gold assault bounty. A straight up stealth kill will keep your bounty in check. Torinir 04:54, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
If you move sideways to your left whilst looking at the strong box in sneak mode 3-4m you will be able to click to search chest containing some good loot. You need to be 'just' ankle deep in the water. Biffa
Not Even Dying
I went to kill this guy. Spoke to him, which was probably a mistake. Told him he was right to be paranoid. He ran away. I chased and killed him. Even Soul Trapped him. The thing is, he didn't die. He kept running around begging me to spare him, quest marker still over his head. I have the text prompt to talk to him, but he won't enter conversation again. I killed him a second time with the same result. Going to reload and see if I can get him to work. Not feeling very hopeful.Valeria (talk) 20:57, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- It worked! Not sure which circumstance or combination did it, but this time I didn't talk to him, I poisoned my bow so it would kill him with one shot, and I was stealthed so there was no bounty. He was sleeping both times. Anyway, don't feel like testing all the different circumstances to see which caused the issue or if it was a one-time fluke.Valeria (talk) 21:28, 18 March 2019 (UTC)