|Primary Skills||Two-handed, One-handed, Block, Heavy Armor|
Initially from Windhelm, Hjalfar, along with fellow sailors Liesl, Benkum, and Palevius Lex, decided to cast anchor along the western coast of Solstheim and immediately fell prey to Miraak's spell. He works around the clock at the stone, oblivious to the world around him. Once the stone has been cleansed, the entire crew will return to their boat on the coast. When you leave the area, they will all disappear from the game.
He shares his dialogue lines with his fellow sailors:
- "Think we've got to get back to our ship now."
- "We're already late. Not sure why we decided to take such an extended shore time."
- "When the tide goes, we'll go with it."
- "It's a long way back to Windhelm from here."
- "Hope our shipments are still good. How long has it been?"
- "Best be shoving off now."
- Hjalfar and the other sailors are sometimes not removed along with their ship, and are left stranded by the beach down west from the Water Stone.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0.2 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.