|Primary Skills||Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||Blood-Kin of the Orcs; GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard); Illusion Trainer; JobOrcWiseWomanFaction; ServicesLargashburAtub; Skill Trainer; TownLargashburFaction; Tribal Orcs|
She wears hooded black mage robes and a pair of boots. She carries a leveled dagger (either steel or Orcish), and also a Northwatch captain's key. She knows the spells Oakflesh, Ice Spike, and Fast Healing.
Ugor: (addressing the player) "Halt! You have no business here, outsider. Leave at once."
Atub: "Ugor, no! This may be the one we need."
Ugor: "We need nothing from outsiders! Yamarz will provide for us."
Atub: "We cannot carry on this way! You know we are doomed if we do not do something!"
Ugor: "Yamarz charged me with keeping outsiders away from Largashbur. You would have me disobey him?"
Atub: "You were charged with keeping us inside the walls. Have faith, Ugor. I only wish the best for our tribe."
Ugor: "Fine, it's your neck."
- If Ugor is killed during the giant attack that will occur on your first visit to Largashbur, Atub can often be found standing on the guard tower next to the entrance gate. See The Cursed Tribe quest.
- Atub was apparently intended to be an apothecary merchant. However, she does not buy or sell goods. The factions (JobApothecaryFaction; JobMerchantFaction) enabling her to do so have the wrong settings.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.2.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch; once fixed, she is affected by Master Trader, but not Investor. (details)
- This cannot be corrected by using console commands to add her to the two factions, as she is already a member of both; the problem is that her faction rank in each is set to 0, not 1.
- She also was incorrectly set to never leave her longhouse and visit her local alchemy shack.
- She is incorrectly assigned a Northwatch Captain's Key, which is also found in Northwatch Keep.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.