|1st||Weakness to Frost|
|3rd||Weakness to Poison|
Abecean Longfin are fish that can be caught in ponds, lakes, and other bodies of water. The best way to find them is to look for dragonflies above the water, as longfins will usually be right beneath them. The ingredient is named "Abecean Longfin", but the fish is misspelled as "Abacean Longfin".
In terms of combinations of two ingredients, Abecean Longfin can be combined with 23 other ingredients.
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Fortify Restoration||Weakness to Poison||Small Antlers|
1 guaranteed sample can be found in the following location:
It is categorized as a common ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 36% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in some barrels and apothecary's satchels. Other possible locations for already-harvested samples include:
- Fish barrels have a 25% chance of containing Abecean longfins.
Fish appear at fish spawning sites. Each spawning site generates up to three fish, which are randomly selected from various types of fish. In ponds, longfins have a 20% chance of appearing; in deeper water, they have a 14% chance of appearing. There are 691 spawning sites in 128 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 30 around the Apprentice Stone (Hjaalmarch)
- 22 around the Abandoned Shack (Hjaalmarch)
- 22 around Wreck of the Winter War (Winterhold)
- 17 around Goldenglow Estate (The Rift)
- 15 around Geirmund's Hall (The Rift)
- 15 around Robber's Gorge (Hjaalmarch)
- 15 around Solitude Sawmill (Haafingar)
- 14 around Gloomreach (The Reach)
- 13 around Heartwood Mill (The Rift)
- 12 around Folgunthur (Hjaalmarch)
- 12 around the Lady Stone (Falkreath Hold)
- 12 around Reachwater Rock (The Reach)