Shivering:Heart of Order
|1st||Jyggalag's Favor (Script Effect)|
|Creature||Knights of Order|
Hearts of Order are found on the corpses of most Knights of Order. Placing three Hearts of Order into an Obelisk will deactivate the obelisk (but only if the Priest of Order controlling the obelisk is unconscious when the third Heart of Order is added to the Obelisk). Hearts of Order can also be used as a key to open the Crystal Chests associated with the Forces of Order.
Jyggalag's Favor is the name of the ingredient's script, the effect of which is to give the player the Jyggalag's Ascendancy ability (FormID
0004B083). The name that will appear in your active effects menu is Jyggalag's Ascendancy.
- Fortify Health 50pts for 15 secs on self
- Fortify Strength 25pts for 15 secs on self
- The Boon of Order: Restore Health 60 pts for 1 sec on self
Eating more than one Heart of Order within fifteen seconds is not recommended, as the second heart restarts the script effect and doesn't add to an existing one. For instance, if you eat a second heart one second after eating the first, you will only receive 16 seconds of Fortify Health and Fortify Strength in total, not 30 seconds, although your health will be restored by the full 120 points.
Using Alchemy Hearts of Order can be combined with any other special effect ingredient to create a potion. (See other special effects.)
- The easiest way to obtain Hearts of Order is by looting the bodies of Priests of Order, who can often be found carrying 30+ Hearts.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.
- Hearts of Order also appear in the Rare Curios Creation for Skyrim Special Edition.
One guaranteed sample can be found, in the following location:
- One sample is in the Howling Halls, Antechamber zone